They should change the local by-laws to ban flags on cars!

I'd support this idea. Locally people in Sheffield are sick of people driving round with stupid Eng-er-land flags on their cars. I've seen 5 on the roadside presumably after they've fallen off the cars of their halfwitted owners.

Driving on the motorway recently with my dad and saw one come off. People thundering along at speeds of 70mph.

I appreciate they couldn't ban the flag nationally but I'm sure they could do it locally.

EVERYONE I know would support it.

NM

I wouldn't!

I wouldn't!

But the fact you can't say why, to me, speaks volumes.

NM

Locally people in Sheffield are sick of people driving round with stupid Eng-er-land flags on their cars.

NM

I'm local to Sheffield, and im not sick of it. I have a lickle one on my aerial, it wouldnt hurt anything even if it did manage to slip off.

Well initially I thought NO.

But then I thought the flags sticking out may be adding extra dimensions to vehicles that the drivers are unaware of which results in them getting knocked off.

But the same can be said of idiots who block their rear window with stupid stickers telling people not to crash into them because they have children who are at school at the moment but they've still got the stickers up...

To be honest...don't know..and I've had some wine...so don't care

I'd support this idea. Locally people in Sheffield are sick of people driving round with stupid Eng-er-land flags on their cars. I've seen 5 on the roadside presumably after they've fallen off the cars of their halfwitted owners.

Driving on the motorway recently with my dad and saw one come off. People thundering along at speeds of 70mph.

I appreciate they couldn't ban the flag nationally but I'm sure they could do it locally.

NM

B******S idiot:loopy:

You're mixing with the wrong crowd. :)

NM

I am sure the Police had some ruling on this flag waving lark, why, only this evening I noticed one idiot flying about with his souped up car and large exhaust he had six of them flying.

NM

The more england flags the better. Gives us all a sence of patriotism and identification.

when they fall off they cause rubbish on the curbside, which SOMEONE has to pick up - people should use common sense!

B******S idiot:loopy:

?

Could you refrain from flaming me without due reason.

The majority of thinking people are behind me on this one here. No need for you to launch unprovoked attacks.

I've got a mate who rides a pushbike. How does it give him a sense of belonging when one of these daft things knocks him off it?

It's one thing to support your country or whatever. It's quite another to behave like an ar#e.

These flags send people to war without good reason. No need for us to further sully their image by making them into a road hazard.

NM