Cars keyed at Wisewood

2 cars keyed last night 27.3.18 or early hour 28.3.18 wisewood area near old dile house club/Collin avenue. Has it happened to anyone else? Anyone got anything on cctv in area. Likely childish vandalism why people get joy out of trashing other people belongings I have no idea!! My mum saved up for her car! People have no respect!!

2 cars keyed last night 27.3.18 or early hour 28.3.18 wisewood area near old dile house club/Collin avenue. Has it happened to anyone else? Anyone got anything on cctv in area. Likely childish vandalism why people get joy out of trashing other people belongings I have no idea!! My mum saved up for her car! People have no respect!!

Just wanton vandalism for no reason at all. Time these oiks who do this for fun were punished and punished hard. Just get ready for the snowflakes making excuse after excuse why these poor misunderstood oiks should be treated lightly.

Angel1.

Has somebody who had cars vandalised twice i know how your mum feels,the first time the culprits were caught and blamed it on their drinking.I got just two hundred pounds off them from the judge when they had done a thousand pounds worth of damage to my car.I was only young and had to put in six weeks of overtime to pay for my car to be repaired,back then i could only get TPFT insurance.The second time it happened was while my car was left in the street the police said they knew who had done it but couldn't prove it and they were under age.Guess who had to pay again?.

Had mine keyed circa 23rd 24th March at Loxley. It's old so no big deal, but if I could get my hands on the little dear I'd love to thrash them with a blunt and heavy object (it's good to have a hobby!)