Brentford Vs Blades

Cant work out if your more obsessed on United or Brookes??

A massive win for the Owls, reaching the heady heights of 17th, safe from relegation and all you want to harp on about is United and Brookes after a Blades away point !!!

Said it before, we have Brian the Blade, the Owls have YOU.

A great away point in a difficult location, a tame sending off, but we have cover. Onwards and Upwards.

Don't forget McCabe,Wilder,Leon:hihi:

Cant work out if your more obsessed on United or Brookes??

A massive win for the Owls, reaching the heady heights of 17th, safe from relegation and all you want to harp on about is United and Brookes after a Blades away point !!!

Said it before, we have Brian the Blade, the Owls have YOU.

A great away point in a difficult location, a tame sending off, but we have cover. Onwards and Upwards.

My lengthy post on the Owls match thread posted before the one liner on this one sort of refutes your argument.

As for Brooks just curious why a player who’s so feted by the fans (one was likening him to Chris Waddle not so long ago can’t seem to get a place in the team at such an important time.

My lengthy post on the Owls match thread posted before the one liner on this one sort of refutes your argument.

As for Brooks just curious why a player who’s so feted by the fans (one was likening him to Chris Waddle not so long ago can’t seem to get a place in the team at such an important time.

Already been through this plenty of times,just because he's a fans favourite,doesn't mean that he's a managers favourite,managers are paid to manage,that's what Wilder does.

He's highly inconsistent. He had an immediate impact against Burton when he came on, and was poor against Forest in the next game.

He'd have got on later in the game today if our keeper hadn't been sent off. He's best used as an impact sub in most games at the moment.

He's highly inconsistent. He had an immediate impact against Burton when he came on, and was poor against Forest in the next game.

He'd have got on later in the game today if our keeper hadn't been sent off. He's best used as an impact sub in most games at the moment.

A £10m inconsistent impact sub.

You Blades need to get your story straight.

Let me help. He’s a decent young player with a lot to learn. Maybe worth a punt at a couple of million for a Prem team who can then loan him to League One for a season.

Let me help. He’s a decent young player with a lot to learn. Maybe worth a punt at a couple of million for a Prem team who can then loan him to League One for a season.

No,Blades don't need to get their story straight,they've got different opinions,an opinion is all you need to have about football.

Just listened to c/w interview he says one off uniteds best performances,

Has he been drinking? Our forwards are terrible ,what was blackman thinking?

Watched all the game we had plenty chances to score but with our forwards not a chance of a goal, thought Clarke was poor again seems lifeless to me Donaldson no better need a new striker next year and get shut off all our so called strikers not good enough

Yeah, I'm not the voice of thousands of other Blades.

Some fantastic opportunities wasted and for me it is 2 points dropped after seeing that performance.

Although, I wasn't confident about the trip down there. I needn't have worried.

Bit silly from Blackman, but it was funny to watch. Think the ref ruined it by sending both off.

I have no doubt we'd have seen a cameo from Brooks had the sending off not occurred.

Next up, the form team in the top 92 teams and a certain Mr Warnock to ruin our play off hopes.

Just watched some of the first half today as they are replaying the game,and we worked 2 really good situations down the right in the first 20 minutes,got 2 great balls in and Billy has missed them both at the far post.

Both teams played some good passing football in tricky conditions,and we were compact in defence in our box,they were not getting at us at all,we pressed well in our half and won some decent ball there and set our own attacks going,so I can see what Wilder was talking about in his interview.