Brentford Vs Blades

How many would you have signed to get us out of the mess we where in?

However many your manager saw necessary to get your season back on track.

Let's just leave Wednesday alone. It's a nothing season for them, and it would have taken loads of signings in January for them to even have a slight chance of competing. Considering they have a dozen or so high earners out injured, and are close to FFP, it was never going to happen.

Tops, look at the date of the article (5th December 2017). Neither Bannan or Hooper were injured when article was written as they both played against Norwich on 9th December. Hooper was not injured until around 23rd December. I'm surprised you didn't know when they were injured seeing as its been mentioned about number of injuries constantly since around August LOL. Not so much total and utter rubbish based on that is it? Also interesting that you were 11 points behind us as of 5th December 2017 but even though we've had a horrendous run of games (your opinion) we have increased the points difference to 17 points despite us buying poorly in January (again your opinion). With regards to the FFP situation, he probably had no idea cos a fair few on here were adamant there were no issues with FFP either.

Elliott also appears to be an Owls fan if you take a look at that page for longer than 30 seconds. That's probably a reason why he hasn't said what United required in January.

It’s still only one persons opinion, means no more than peoples opinion on here and doesn’t make it right.

It’s still only one persons opinion, means no more than peoples opinion on here and doesn’t make it right.

The article above therefore can’t be justified as being utter and total rubbish if everyone is allowed their own opinion. As the article was correct about Bannan and Hooper at the time then this suggests it holds more weight than your own opinions yet you constantly try and force them down our throats. If you aren’t slagging off Uniteds transfer dealings, you are having a go at the direct way of play (that only you seems to see), lack of investment, how hard this league was going to be or that Clarke wouldn’t get 10 goals! Each time you have been proved incorrect but yet you continue to try and influence everyone else.

Edited by DaMan

The article above therefore can’t be justified as being utter and total rubbish if everyone is allowed their own opinion. As the article was correct about Bannan and Hooper at the time then this suggests it holds more weight than your own opinions yet you constantly try and force them down our throats. If you aren’t slagging off Uniteds transfer dealings, you are having a go at the direct way of play (that only you seems to see), or lack of investment.

If your happy with Uniteds transfer activity fair enough, I’ll leave the thread to ya, I might resurrect it in a few months time. I’ll stand by the direct comments all day.

If your happy with Uniteds transfer activity fair enough, I’ll leave the thread to ya, I might resurrect it in a few months time. I’ll stand by the direct comments all day.

Of course I’m happy. We were promoted to a ‘harder’ League and have held our own despite not spending much money. Other big spending teams have found this season more difficult and have used every excuse in their arsenal to try and cover their own teams failings. Maybe we should resurrect the thread where you stated Clarke wouldn’t get 10 but then you keep moving the goalposts on most of your comments!

Millwall improve their squad in January, now 1 point off the play offs.

Owls sign nobody and can still be relegated.

Please tell me where I have gone wrong.

Who mentioned signing 12?

Read post 98 from one of your fellow supporters ...he's got it spot on ..