Brentford Vs Blades

You aint going to buy a load of players when you have perfectly good ones injured. I'll leave you to this ridiculous train of thought.

A few signings, coupled with a few loans and your season could easily have been a good one.

A few signings, coupled with a few loans and your season could easily have been a good one.

if you keep repeating the same thing over and over again .. You start to think what you're saying is correct ... Where as others can see you're looking silly ......

A lot of the injuries occured around December if I recall correctly, so this could easily have been resolved.

No ambition.

So signing 12 in the transfer window would have been a good move?

Interesting.........

if you keep repeating the same thing over and over again .. You start to think what you're saying is correct ... Where as others can see you're looking silly ......

Millwall improve their squad in January, now 1 point off the play offs.

Owls sign nobody and can still be relegated.

Please tell me where I have gone wrong.

So signing 12 in the transfer window would have been a good move?

Interesting.........

Who mentioned signing 12?

You aint going to buy a load of players when you have perfectly good ones injured. I'll leave you to this ridiculous train of thought.

https://footballjournalismnet.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/where-do-sheffield-wednesday-need-to-strengthen-in-the-january-transfer-window/

Not that ridiculous really.:hihi:

So you post a link to some random journo to try and prove a point, you were clutching at straws before now its just ridiculous.

What did this oracle Elliott say about united? :hihi:

So you post a link to some random journo to try and prove a point, you were clutching at straws before now its just ridiculous.

What did this oracle Elliott say about united? :hihi:

Never said owt about it before,I'm just posting what Elliott said to help you all along.:hihi:

Never said owt about it before,I'm just posting what Elliott said to help you all along.:hihi:

Fair enough but I’ve no idea how some random persons comments make your argument valid.

Fair enough but I’ve no idea how some random persons comments make your argument valid.

I'm not making the argument,it's Elliott,but it looks like he's made some valid points to me.I'm just looking in from the outside without being on one side or the other.

I'm not making the argument,it's Elliott,but it looks like he's made some valid points to me.I'm just looking in from the outside without being on one side or the other.

I’ve just read it through, total load of nonsense. It says in the first part that it’s a view that the Owls COULD strengthen - he obviously had no knowledge of the FFP situation, it also mentions bringing in a winger to aid Bannan and Hooper!!! Yes the injured Bannan and Hooper. Total and utter rubbish.

Millwall improve their squad in January, now 1 point off the play offs.

Owls sign nobody and can still be relegated.

Please tell me where I have gone wrong.

Who mentioned signing 12?

How many would you have signed to get us out of the mess we where in?

I’ve just read it through, total load of nonsense. It says in the first part that it’s a view that the Owls COULD strengthen - he obviously had no knowledge of the FFP situation, it also mentions bringing in a winger to aid Bannan and Hooper!!! Yes the injured Bannan and Hooper. Total and utter rubbish.

Tops, look at the date of the article (5th December 2017). Neither Bannan or Hooper were injured when article was written as they both played against Norwich on 9th December. Hooper was not injured until around 23rd December. I'm surprised you didn't know when they were injured seeing as its been mentioned about number of injuries constantly since around August LOL. Not so much total and utter rubbish based on that is it? Also interesting that you were 11 points behind us as of 5th December 2017 but even though we've had a horrendous run of games (your opinion) we have increased the points difference to 17 points despite us buying poorly in January (again your opinion). With regards to the FFP situation, he probably had no idea cos a fair few on here were adamant there were no issues with FFP either.

Elliott also appears to be an Owls fan if you take a look at that page for longer than 30 seconds. That's probably a reason why he hasn't said what United required in January.

Edited by DaMan