Sick Of Threads Over Buses

We have a right to moan about buses, cos they're unreliable, crap, and First Mainline are a bunch of window licking arse biscuits.

Rich, please have this as your sig! :hihi::thumbsup::D

is anyone else the same sick of threads over buses everyday a new 1 pops up

Why the hell start another one? Eeedjit.

Window licking arse biscuits... Brilliant! :clap::lol::hihi:

my uncle one and h the nicest person you cud meet thanx and to think i stuck up 4 u

Oh OK then, First Mainline the company are window licking arse biscuits, most of their drivers aren't, including your Uncle.

Sorry for any offence I caused.

We have a right to moan about buses, cos they're unreliable, crap, and First Mainline are a bunch of window licking arse biscuits.

Whats one of them then Rich.

is anyone else the same sick of threads over buses everyday a new 1 pops up

Im sick of people with nothing more to moan about than buses. But I dont read all the threads usually.

I'm sick of people moaning about threads they're 'not interested in' - why do they bother contributing in the first place?

THe other day I waited ages for a thread about buses then three appeared at once......

You only have a right to moan if you pay to travel on them.

So you set up a new thread to state how sick of threads about buses you are? :loopy:

Travelling on buses is generally crap.... although getting slightly better with the introduction of stagecoach buses. Im guessing lots of forum members must have had enough of the bad service from First and so lots to complain about.

As a ex first customer myself I dont blame them.

Hey Rich as a fellow 'special needs' person its a bit off you calling anyone a 'window licker' isn't it?

Hey Rich as a fellow 'special needs' person its a bit off you calling anyone a 'window licker' isn't it?

Now, now - please don't bait fellow Forummers.