Sign in to follow this  

Help stolen quad bike

stolen in woodhouse childs motor quad bike red ; may be offered for sale by scum who took it .if any one hears anything please post me

Any more details?

Was it likely to be loaded in a van or joy ridden across the fields?

Which end of Woodhouse?

When did it disappear?

Sorry to say this but it will be long gone by now. 6 years ago we had 4 quads stolen and they were never seen again. The police say the chances are we were followed home. We spent weeks driving around looking for the quads but it was a waste of time. Really do hope you have a better outcome but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Any more details?

Was it likely to be loaded in a van or joy ridden across the fields?

Which end of Woodhouse?

When did it disappear?[/QUOte]stolen friday early morning 26 may village end red matalic big enought for a teenager to ride ;loaded on van dont think so but could have.not ridden .think it was some one in woodhouse area ;sorry not mutch to go on thanks any way

might be wrong here but worth a try im quiet sure your quad resembles 1 a gang of youths are riding around on were my parents live it was monday night i saw them in and out of the wood

might be wrong here but worth a try im quiet sure your quad resembles 1 a gang of youths are riding around on were my parents live it was monday night i saw them in and out of the wood

thanks is this wood near woodhouse .say between village and seven side or some were else sorry you can not post me no profile more help please thank you

no he means wood at gleadless valley jumping again aint we al22:hihi:

no he means wood at gleadless valley jumping again aint we al22:hihi:

no i said i may be wrong and did state it wasnt one of the usual youths i see around he may have been trying to sell the bike to them i never accused your son did i yes i did mean gleadless valley near the garages on overend close but as i sytated may not be the same 1

the owner of the quad bike is offering a reward for return of the bike.

is it an all red quad

any photos of it?