Anti social and illegal motorbikes

What is the correct way to report off road bikes being ridden on a park?

My house backs onto Parson Cross Park and I have listened to it non stop all weekend and now tonight too.

Absolute oiks do this sort of behaviour. You should phone 101 and tell them off. Also, check this site out. It's got some proper useful stuff on it.

http://www.southyorks.police.uk

Together we will bring these hoodlums down.

Posts suggesting causing harm to people have been removed. If any are reposted you may find your accounts suspended.

this is a big problem in all parks or most,police may be more intrested now someone has got injured and our mp louise haigh has asked for a clamp down and a councillor at gleadless got his car damaged on his way home from a meeting about it.

Saw 3 idiots on scooters a few months back riding around the park. The number plates had been removed.

I'm wondering if what you heard last night was the same idiot we get on our road? Someone with one of those mini bikes has been riding around a lot on our road and then he disappears somewhere, maybe the park?

There are a bunch of kids that hanging around with this same kid. My husband reported them once because we thought they were trying to break into a house. The police said there were no signs of anyone trying to break in but they were up to something.

One of those kids has a habit of standing in the middle of the road pratting about when he sees my husband coming (this started before he called the police). My husband's had dash cams fitted because he is worried one day the kid will get hurt. He decided to hide behind my husband's car when he was reversing once.

The mini bike kid has been out most nights and day too since start if the holidays.

Was in woodhouse last weekend and theirs kids on bikes allover the place,even handsworth road.

Saw 3 idiots on scooters a few months back riding around the park. The number plates had been removed.

I'm wondering if what you heard last night was the same idiot we get on our road? Someone with one of those mini bikes has been riding around a lot on our road and then he disappears somewhere, maybe the park?

There are a bunch of kids that hanging around with this same kid. My husband reported them once because we thought they were trying to break into a house. The police said there were no signs of anyone trying to break in but they were up to something.

One of those kids has a habit of standing in the middle of the road pratting about when he sees my husband coming (this started before he called the police). My husband's had dash cams fitted because he is worried one day the kid will get hurt. He decided to hide behind my husband's car when he was reversing once.

The mini bike kid has been out most nights and day too since start if the holidays.

I had my scooter stolen in December and the case was closed immediately after i reported it. No wonder scallies dont take any notice of the police anymore.

The future is coming where people are going to start dishing out their own justice. Im not condoning it but some of these lads need a bloody good hiding.

Unfortunately liberals believe that hugging them is the solution. :loopy:

Edited by SkylinePhoto

I've often wondered that if a subnormal on a bike in a park had bricks thrown at him by persons who generally do that kind of thing and the biker fell off and hurt himself and the police were called, which side the police would be on if the excuse was the biker was endangering lives.

There's a problem with this woolley wood wincobank there was a group of idiots on motorcross bikes tearing throgh the woods last week when its was full of familys having a stroll.

Even if you phone the police by the time they have come they will have gone.

I've often wondered that if a subnormal on a bike in a park had bricks thrown at him by persons who generally do that kind of thing and the biker fell off and hurt himself and the police were called, which side the police would be on if the excuse was the biker was endangering lives.

Always the side of the ones causing the trouble.

What is the correct way to report off road bikes being ridden on a park?

My house backs onto Parson Cross Park and I have listened to it non stop all weekend and now tonight too.

report it to the police via 101.

you can also report it to the parks and countryside dept of the council. 0114 2500 500