A Theft Epidemic Is With Us.

Its really starting to get to me the amount of theft thats occurring around us at the moment, its totally out of control, in the last two weeks a friend of mine has had his work vehicle cleared out, I company I used to work for had a break in at their premises with a large majority of the lads (mostly joiners) tools going, our local barbers has been broken into overnight and the local post master/mistress threatened at knifepoint, my relatives house where they have lived for over 50 years has had one break in and another attempted.

Its getting that commonplace that if you don't get "done over" your in a lucky minority, what the hell is happening and what can be done?

did the victims get a satisfactory Police response in all these cases ?

Is the Police force service I stretched too thin, thanks to government cuts and the remaining officers being on patrol supporting the tree choppers ?

did the victims get a satisfactory Police response in all these cases ?

Is the Police force service I stretched too thin, thanks to government cuts and the remaining officers being on patrol supporting the tree choppers ?

In the two cases I know most about they did get a reasonable response, there appears to very little that can be meted out in punishment if the perpetrators are ever caught though.

There maybe just a couple or one perpetrator here. When a certain person in our area is 'out' crimes go up.

Charity shops have been broken into in Hillsborough several times over the last year or so. Very little money on the premises overnight, what do they think is worth nicking?

Yeah, but someone blew a childs trumpet, so that takes precidence over anything else.

People are getting desperate, it will get worse......

People are getting desperate, it will get worse......

as people prepare for brexit? :hihi:

austerity . . .

Charity shops have been broken into in Hillsborough several times over the last year or so. Very little money on the premises overnight, what do they think is worth nicking?

Really ? That’s terrible ! How low can a person sink ?

Really ? That’s terrible ! How low can a person sink ?

Lower than a snakes belly.

Austerity! Cutting people’s money and leaving them destitute forces some to a life of crime. We have working people in this country using food banks so how are the unemployed supposed to survive if they can’t get a job for whatever reason?