Faulty car immobiliser??

have you tried a new battery in the key fob

The battery in the fob is only for the remote central locking ,it has nothing to do with the chip in the key whatsoever

The battery in the fob is only for the remote central locking ,it has nothing to do with the chip in the key whatsoever

that maybe the case if its an original key.

I bought a patern key from a key cutters no buttons for central locking but used a battery for immobiliser

that maybe the case if its an original key.

I bought a patern key from a key cutters no buttons for central locking but used a battery for immobiliser

I've got a few keys that don't take battery's and they all start cars they fit

I've got a few keys that don't take battery's and they all start cars they fit

I know they exist I had a transit with one that did not have a battery in the fob

I've just started the car using my spare key that isn't remote control but I tried it the other day and it wouldn't start so I don't know, taking it to garage on weds to see what problem is

I've just started the car using my spare key that isn't remote control but I tried it the other day and it wouldn't start so I don't know, taking it to garage on weds to see what problem is

let us know what the outcome is