R*** *** Blue Honda Accord

Another near miss. Two cars racing along Hatfield House Lane yesterday. Unfortunately it was going twilight and my camera hasn't got the detail resolution it has in stronger light.

https://centraltech.vids.io/videos/7c9adeb31a1de2c5f4/hatfield-house-lane-50mb-mp4

Just watched it that’s shocking

I've got the number plate ... he is that erratic but what can the police do unless they catch him in the act... I've seen him do it twice but I'm sure he's a constant menace to other road users, I swear some of the manouvres are frightening and It takes a lot for someone of my age to be shocked by the happenings in this world, and in 30 plus years on the road I've seen some things ... I merely hope someone knows who he is and curbs his moronic driving :loopy:

3 strikes and I'm on the blower ... too many school runs to be silent.

Please report it to the police straight away.

If you are reporting two occasions they can issue an Adm 171 to the driver.

Because you have reported it and have a registration number they will have to take action against the driver.

Imagine the fallout if you reported it and they did nothing then something terrible happened?

Any subsequent reports will result in the vehicle being taken off the road.

Please call 101 and report it.

Edited by monkey104

This chap's also in a hurry (taken yesterday)....

https://centraltech.vids.io/videos/7c9adfba1a15ebccf4/my-movie-mp4

Shocking driving, only one brake light working and a guy waiting to cross the road has he goes through red light. Can you zoom in enough get the reg? If so, pass it to police and taxi licensing.

I've said it time and time again. A network-wide red-light camera system. Quietly installed and activated with no warnings.

Costly initially but would most likely pay for itself within weeks.

Think of how it'll ease congestion without so many drivers on the road, 3 points per set of lights x number of lights statistically will mean a lot of drivers would be banned within a day.

I mean there will be few buses and taxis available but that's a small price to pay

My friend from the Czech republic, lived there through the communist years, spoke of cameras quietly installed and activated with no warnings. That took a lot of people "off the roads," in fact, they were never seen again.

Is that the sort of country you want to live in?

My friend from the Czech republic, lived there through the communist years, spoke of cameras quietly installed and activated with no warnings. That took a lot of people "off the roads," in fact, they were never seen again.

Is that the sort of country you want to live in?

State murder for poor driving? Behave!

this is the most insane bit of driving on the A57 towards the A1. Speeds of up to 170mph. Mental.

That's what they said in 1950

Your friend must be as gullible as you are then.

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 12:29 ----------

this is the most insane bit of driving on the A57 towards the A1. Speeds of up to 170mph. Mental.

Looks to be about 15 years ago.

Bit late to be getting upset.

These drivers are morons, granted, but please don't start thinking because you have dashcams you're now working for the police...

These drivers are morons, granted, but please don't start thinking because you have dashcams you're now working for the police...

If you have CCTV on your house and see a burglary across the road do you not report it because you're not working for the police?

If you have CCTV on your house and see a burglary across the road do you not report it because you're not working for the police?

Right.... Because they are the same... :hihi: :hihi: