R*** *** Blue Honda Accord

I hope other road users were aware and allowed him / her to make the maneuvers. He / she could have been in an emergency?

What a silly comment :rolleyes:

I've got the number plate ... he is that erratic but what can the police do unless they catch him in the act... I've seen him do it twice but I'm sure he's a constant menace to other road users, I swear some of the manouvres are frightening and It takes a lot for someone of my age to be shocked by the happenings in this world, and in 30 plus years on the road I've seen some things ... I merely hope someone knows who he is and curbs his moronic driving :loopy:

3 strikes and I'm on the blower ... too many school runs to be silent.

Get a dashcam and video it. If multiple motorists report him then they might at least make contact.

I hope other road users were aware and allowed him / her to make the maneuvers. He / she could have been in an emergency?

OP implies this is a regular occurrence, so are you suggesting driver always has an emergency :huh:

This chap's also in a hurry (taken yesterday)....

https://centraltech.vids.io/videos/7c9adfba1a15ebccf4/my-movie-mp4

Taxi driver so that's ok :loopy:

This chap's also in a hurry (taken yesterday)....

https://centraltech.vids.io/videos/7c9adfba1a15ebccf4/my-movie-mp4

I've said it time and time again. A network-wide red-light camera system. Quietly installed and activated with no warnings.

Costly initially but would most likely pay for itself within weeks.

Think of how it'll ease congestion without so many drivers on the road, 3 points per set of lights x number of lights statistically will mean a lot of drivers would be banned within a day.

I mean there will be few buses and taxis available but that's a small price to pay

Does he do it everyday ? Pardon the pun

That's not a pun.

In the last day I've seen more than 1 red light gamble and 1 illegal turn which meant the car crossed a green pelican crossing.

I've said it time and time again. A network-wide red-light camera system. Quietly installed and activated with no warnings.

Costly initially but would most likely pay for itself within weeks.

Think of how it'll ease congestion without so many drivers on the road, 3 points per set of lights x number of lights statistically will mean a lot of drivers would be banned within a day.

I mean there will be few buses and taxis available but that's a small price to pay

Already got these on Greenland Road

That's not a pun.

I thought that..