Just Dec and Dec..

Wonder if Dec had told him the baby news, I think that will have sent him over the hedge, from previous reports Ant and Lisa had been trying for years without success

He did a bit more that DD, he also wrecked a few cars and injured a 3 year old.

He didn't injure a child. She was taken to hospital as a precaution. Still disgusting though

Well the show went on without him tonight, and it was still as bad as before.:roll:

Well the show went on without him tonight, and it was still as bad as before.:roll:

So why did you watch it!!

Sorry to disagree Pat, but the show went on without him and it was as good as before

They cause a rash like injury when the deploy as they are made of nylon or used to be .as soon as they deploy fully they start to deflate to minimise any injury to the driver /passenger ,that's why there are small holes in airbags Not nice when you se them coming towards you and the bang and smoke they create is unreal

This always remind me of a traffic accident I once attended.

On arrival I could see that the windscreen was cracked and the driver had a red mark on his forehead. He was kicking and swearing at his car.

It appears that he had run in to the back of a parked car and hit his head on the windscreen.

Not too seriously hurt he got out of the car to check the damage. While he was halfway out the door the steering wheel airbag went off throwing him on to the floor.

His language!!!

---------- Post added 02-04-2018 at 08:20 ----------

Sorry to disagree but it is one of the few shows I will actually sit down for. The pair are immensely likeable and never fail to make me laugh.

The generosity towards the audience and viewers is amazing. It is just such a feel good programme.

I do think the show had been tailored a little to account for Ants not being there but Dec did very well supported by the irrepressible Mulhern and Scarlett Moffat.

They're as funny as toothache,no sympathy from me for Ant,hit him hard,he could have been in the same position as the idiot who killed the 3 teenagers.

The generosity towards the audience and viewers is amazing.

I suppose its quite easy when you're on £30 million a year with prime time sponsors donating so much stuff.

I suppose its quite easy when you're on £30 million a year with prime time sponsors donating so much stuff.

Yes,I am quite aware of how much they earn, but you do know it is not them that pay for the trip dont you?

Talentless just like Cheryl & Liam .

And many more.

Well I enjoyed tonight's show

I feel sorry for Dec. None of this is his doing and he's done his best.