Just Dec and Dec..

A good comic :)

---------- Post added 19-03-2018 at 20:35 ----------

Bet Phil and Holly are already trying to put a positive spin on this . Just a thought but I can see his career going the same way as Michael Barrymore , even though Barrymore did nowt wrong ( in the grand scheme of things)

And I bet Lorraine still finds him amazing.

---------- Post added 20-03-2018 at 06:06 ----------

Sent down for DD?

Bit excessive when everyone else gets a ban.

Did you see the state,he could have killed a little girl,all that cash and still wouldn't get a taxi.

He blames it all on his knee problems,Lots of us suffer pain and manage it in a sensible way and that does not mean taking our pain relief with alcohol and going out for a drive.

Cant believe his mother was in the car and did not stop him.He was lucky he did not kill someone.

I don’t think there’s ever going to be another Eric and Ernie. When I see repeats of their shows on TV, makes me laugh.

I don’t find Ant and Dec very funny, but they seem to win a lot of awards, so some people must find them funny.

..........some people even find Keith Lemon funny!

He’s worth a lot of money, enough for a driver or at least a taxi, fame brings with it certain responsibilities, however it’s not a hanging offence, I’m pleased, as I’m sure is he, that the child was not seriously injured or killed. Let the law take it’s course, he should receive the standard punishment for the offence, with a fine commensurate with his earnings, if found guilty.

He did a bit more that DD, he also wrecked a few cars and injured a 3 year old.

Kid only went to hospital as a precaution according to the news, not badly hurt.

Still no reason for him to be 'sent down'

I think their time is up too I never found them funny and to compare them with Morecambe and Wise is an insult to Eric and Ernie.

I agree. I find their humour childish with forced laughter. Why are they still working when they are multi- millionaires.? :huh:

I agree. I find their humour childish with forced laughter. Why are they still working when they are multi- millionaires.? :huh:

i could say that about Mr Clooney:love::love::love:

i could say that about Mr Clooney:love::love::love

He’s more handsome to look at though isn’t he ? :hihi:

i could say that about Mr Clooney:love::love::love:

Leave my Look a like out it please. :gag::hihi:

Leave my Look a like out it please. :gag::hihi:

:hihi::huh::hihi:

:hihi::huh::hihi:

Its just a cross I have to bare. :cool: