Sign in to follow this  

Community rooms in North Sheffield - help, please.

:help: Hi all,

As this is not my usual stomping ground, I wondered if any of you lovely people could give me a hand.

I need a few ideas for places where I can book rooms for meetings, training, etc in North Sheffield, preferable in/on/near the Southey and Owlerton areas. Nothing too posh and expensive, please, lol...got to look after the pennies.

If you have contact details or at least street names, that would be immensely helpful, as I am not too familiar with the area.

Many thanks for your help.

Cosy:thumbsup:

At southey/longley area on the longley estate near the four greens their is a small cafe called the four greens cafe and upstairs it has a large room called the graves room which the hire out at reasonable rates for alsorts of events as a one of or on a regular basis. They can also provide refreshments and catering if required. Their number is in the yellow pages.

good luck.

Me me me!!!!!!! We have a lovely community room cosywolf!

Wreck - thank you very much for that suggestion. I'm aware of the Graves Room, and it's a good start.

Perhaps I should say I'm also aware of St Thomas More Church, Parson Cross Pavilion, and Burton Street.

Fox - I would definitely like to use your place, I'd love to meet you. Will PM :D

Fox - I would definitely like to use your place, I'd love to meet you. Will PM :D

I look forward to it and will ensure you get a good rate! :thumbsup: We have a full kitchen and can provide refreshments as well btw

Mmmm....Refreshments - sold!

:P

Burton Street Project have loads of rooms at very low cost.

They're in the phonebook

Burton Street Project have loads of rooms at very low cost.

They're in the phonebook

Thanks, hun.

Well, many many thanks to Fox20thc!!

We booked a room at Middlewood Pavilion last weekend, and it was fab. Bright, airy, accessible, and what great company, lol. Reasonable prices, too.

Thanks, Fox, I'll definitely be suggesting your lovely building to anyone and everyone. Lovely park, too.

Best of luck with the Festival! And thanks again for all your help.

Cosy:) :)

Well, many many thanks to Fox20thc!!

We booked a room at Middlewood Pavilion last weekend, and it was fab. Bright, airy, accessible, and what great company, lol. Reasonable prices, too.

Thanks, Fox, I'll definitely be suggesting your lovely building to anyone and everyone. Lovely park, too.

Best of luck with the Festival! And thanks again for all your help.

Cosy:) :)

Why thank you Cosy :thumbsup: It was a pleasure to have your company on such a lovely day.

Lessons learned though, (must remember to put choccie biscuits in the fridge when its 80 degrees outside -lol)

If you need us again don't hesitate to call. :D