Bass player looking for jamming opportunities

40 year old bass player looking for the opportunity to write/jam with new people.

Limited time but buckets full of enthusiasm (and years of experience) so not looking for a regular gigging band just wanting to write/jam and see where it leads.

I can play any style but would probably be described as having a funkier edge.

I am open to every kind of music but the more interesting the better - so if it sounds like Gong I'm 100% in if it sounds like Oasis I'll probably give it a miss.

Pm for more.

Hi - I'm a decent drummer (young 60) funky/rocky playing with a keyboard/synth player trying to write our own stuff (bit Nerve-ish). Playing on a Roland kit in my cellar-studio in S11. fancy a jam? Pete 2685956

Hey - I'm also looking for musicians to jam with! I'm 44, and guitarist. I'm into most genres but lean towards the funkier side. And I love Gong!

Been playing guitar for nearly 30 years and also into the tech side of music, e.g. I use Ableton Live & Push2 to programme drums, loops, keys, guitar fx and record.

I'd be up for jamming and writing some tunes and see where things go..

I might be interested in this. I pay drums and have rehearsal space.

It seems as a new user I can't PM you guys back until I post 5 posts!

---------- Post added 19-03-2018 at 19:24 ----------

Hi - I'm a decent drummer (young 60) funky/rocky playing with a keyboard/synth player trying to write our own stuff (bit Nerve-ish). Playing on a Roland kit in my cellar-studio in S11. fancy a jam? Pete 2685956

I've not come across JoJo & Nerve before, but giving a listen now and sounds great! Would be great to come and play with you. When's good? (will try and PM you back when i get my post count up!)

Hi, guitar/keys man here looking for musicians to play with, I'm on funkyish side also.

Hi, guitar/keys man here looking for musicians to play with, I'm on funkyish side also.

Did you used to be in ABBA?

They were really good!

40 year old bass player looking for the opportunity to write/jam with new people.

Limited time but buckets full of enthusiasm (and years of experience) so not looking for a regular gigging band just wanting to write/jam and see where it leads.

I can play any style but would probably be described as having a funkier edge.

I am open to every kind of music but the more interesting the better - so if it sounds like Gong I'm 100% in if it sounds like Oasis I'll probably give it a miss.

Pm for more.

Would this kinda thing be of interest?

Don Barrel Gents

we have a recording studio and rehearsal space.

Cheers

Jimi