FOSTER 2 Female cats

Hiya.

I'm looking for someone to foster my 2 beautiful girls for a while until I get back on my feet. Life has given me a crap hand and I can no long afford to look after these gorgeous babies. They are both up to date on vaccinations, flea and worming. They will both be spayed and microchipped before leaving. Both have only ever been indoor cats and must NOT be let out.

Angel:

- 3 years old

- black and white

- short haired

She has such a loving temperament, she loves being stroked but doesn't like being cuddled or picked up. She has never lived with other animals apart from Tink. She hasn't been around children and has only been around me. She has had digestive issues in the past, but she seems fine now. She is very small for her age and doesn't really eat too much but with a little bit of persuasion should be fine. She is an indoor cat.

Tink:

- 3 years old

- tabby/brown

- long haired

She also has a very loving temperament, but can be quite shy. She doesn't mind being picked up and loves being cuddled and kissed. She does have a tendency to dribble a lot. She has never lived with other animals apart from Angel and she hasn't been around children either. She eats a lot and very greedy. She does have a dominance issue with other cats, but with correct care should be able to dissolve that. She is an indoor cat.

I want them to go to a loving home so only genuine people message me please, these girls mean so much to me and its breaking my heart to let them go.

Please read thoroughly, any other question don't be afraid to ask.