Pigeon in danger need help saving it

hi there .just saved a pigeon over a crown eating it this morning.It has all right leg tibiotarsus part without skin before i could save it.I don't have money to take it to vet.what i should do.I put medicinal alcohol on his leg for non infectionWhats next.cheers

I wouldn't take it to a vets, Someone posted something like this on here a while ago, He took one to the vets and they just ended it's life, I may know someone who could help/advise, I will enquire

I am assuming you meant a crow. Sometimes you just have to let nature takes its course. It is sad but that is how it works.

i know what u mean and u are right.I just saw and i was thinking i can help.cheers

---------- Post added 17-03-2018 at 20:11 ----------

yes please ASAP.Hes making a mes all over my house and don't want to let him go like that outside

---------- Post added 17-03-2018 at 20:13 ----------

its a pigeon.Crow just try to eat it before i save it

---------- Post added 17-03-2018 at 20:15 ----------

its a pigeon.Crow just try to eat it before i save it

We had a one legged wood pigeon visit our garden for over two years.

I saw one in Scarborough few years ago with no feet. Bit of a shock, But it was surviving ok

We had a one legged wood pigeon visit our garden for over two years.

Love the comment. But what did you do? Make it a crutch or let nature take its course? ?

Love the comment. But what did you do? Make it a crutch or let nature take its course? ?

It arrived one day (with only one leg) hoovered up a load of seed from the bird table and came back pretty much everyday for the next two years. Apart from naming it peg leg, that was our only imput.

It arrived one day (with only one leg) hoovered up a load of seed from the bird table and came back pretty much everyday for the next two years. Apart from naming it peg leg, that was our only imput.

Funny you should say that, we have one i have nicknamed Dyson, Does the same hoovers up all the food, Apparently they eat them selves to death sometimes

I remember I was visiting someone we went on there patio and there was a pigeon with broken wings must have flown into the window and she grabbed its head and twisted it like it was nothing all in a few seconds I didn't no what she was going to do with it didn't expect that when she picked it up

Why didn't you say you had a wood pigeon visiting you with one leg you called peg leg, i need set ups like that, i only know old jokes.

There are a lot of pigeons with feet missing, i'm surprised there isn't a special race for them, i suppose with no foot the rings will keep falling off.