Has anyone ever bought from Gearbest?

I heard about this site from a friend, who showed me the deals etc that can be bought there- including 'replica' mobile phones at discounted prices, ie. Samsungs.

However, it initially sounds dodgy to me, and many of the online reviews slate their customer service post-sale, even if they seem decent guys, as some state? But I could be wrong

I have bought from them before, quite a few things (including a phone) without any problems...

Pick "EU" and "UK Warehouse" where possible, and check for multiples of the same item(s) as they are sometimes listed twice at different prices...

the one and only time i needed to talk to customer service they responded within 48 hours and the issue was resolved...

I bought a Jumper pro 3 recently ,arrived quick,no troubles

I bought my son a 3D printer from them. Didn't have any problems and took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Bought a few things off them and no problems at All

Got a few things from them. Postage took a while but everything was above board

I'e heard of people have problems with warranties and returns when things have broken.

I had issues with Gearbest, I got 3 dashcams for me and a friend and one was faulty. They refused to accept it back as faulty and only offered a partial refund (I think around 10% of the purchase price).

I've got a couple of bits on order - it's been about 2 weeks. It's not massively technical stuff so I've not got a big worry about sending anything back. Hopefully.

It's not dodgy, only thing is, not all their stuff is available through the EU warehouse, so you have to order from China warehouse. Now, if you are unlucky, and get faulty item, only way to get the new one or money back is to send item to China. That means, postal expenses and VERY long time to wait for the refund or the new item.

Edited by Guest

I've bought a mechanical keyboard from gearbest, waited 2,3 week and got what I ordered. I can recommend the site :)