Britain First banned by Facebook

Originally Posted by Michael_W View Post

Not that many then eh !

It only needed 1 to prove you wrong, but did you imagine someone was going to provide you a comprehensive list or something? :roll:

Try to realise Michael_W cyclone's thing appears to be just proving wrong anyone that appears to differ from him.. and it seems he's got away with doing that for a very long time i'm told

Not that many then eh !

Try to realise Michael_W cyclone's thing appears to be just proving wrong anyone that appears to differ from him.. and it seems he's got away with doing that for a very long time i'm told

But if your wrong your wrong? Surely people prefer to be right? And not peddling fake news?

But if your wrong your wrong? Surely people prefer to be right? And not peddling fake news?

Hmmm... :huh:

... I do like a bit of ironingy in the morning, especially when I've been wearing my pedant nightcap. :partyhat:

I agree with you though Mr Mel.

When you're wrong, you're certainly wrong and people do prefer to be correct... :P

But if your wrong your wrong?

oh you are ... most definitely

Surely people prefer to be right?

alas some people just want to win regardless of them being right

And not peddling fake news?

i'm more than willing to concede that you have by far more experience with fake news than i

oh you are ... most definitely

alas some people just want to win regardless of them being right

i'm more than willing to concede that you have by far more experience with fake news than i

:hihi:

Not that many then eh !

I "get away with it" by being correct. I couldn't prove it otherwise could I.

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 07:58 ----------

Did you jump in to defend him because you support what he said?

"Show me the far right in Britain with evidence that they hold those ideologies you just listed"

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 08:01 ----------

The comment goes back to the bizarre claim that Britain First and other right wing groups don't adhere to some of these ideologies.

Racism

Misogyny

Homophobia

Authoritarianism

Disability discrimination

Mental health discrimination

Totalitarianism

Xenophobia

It's not like I picked on something particularly obscure to be correct about did I... In fact, Michael said something outrageously stupid and then challenged me to prove him wrong.

Is it really surprising that I was able to do so? (FYI, I didn't make the claim that they did, that was another poster).

Perhaps the problem here isn't with me being correct at all, perhaps it's the right wing element who just don't like that they get made to look like idiots time and time again. There's a solution to that of course.

Edited by Cyclone

I "get away with it" by being correct. I couldn't prove it otherwise could I.

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 07:58 ----------

Did you jump in to defend him because you support what he said?

"Show me the far right in Britain with evidence that they hold those ideologies you just listed"

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 08:01 ----------

The comment goes back to the bizarre claim that Britain First and other right wing groups don't adhere to some of these ideologies.

Racism

Misogyny

Homophobia

Authoritarianism

Disability discrimination

Mental health discrimination

Totalitarianism

Xenophobia

It's not like I picked on something particularly obscure to be correct about did I... In fact, Michael said something outrageously stupid and then challenged me to prove him wrong.

Is it really surprising that I was able to do so? (FYI, I didn't make the claim that they did, that was another poster).

Perhaps the problem here isn't with me being correct at all, perhaps it's the right wing element who just don't like that they get made to look like idiots time and time again. There's a solution to that of course.

I actually challenged the definition of far right if anyone cares to read my posts, instead of jumping to their own conclusions. Anyone who does not follow the leftist ideologies, be it on here or anywhere else gets labelled as far right when more often than not they simply disagree with leftist opinion. There certainly seems to be a lot of activity to shut down 'any' right wing opinion by labelling it far right IMHO !

Example on here is the poster on this thread calling himself Marsaud (he has been something else in the past no doubt) claiming in his words, that I am an 'ultra-far right contributor', well that is certainly leftist fake news style posting if ever I saw it !

No great loss, Our Tommo won't be needing cash in prison

paypal will be losing out on that 1 million he'll be getting from his australia right wing love in though

paypal will be losing out on that 1 million he'll be getting from his australia right wing love in though

a $60 billion company like Paypal can afford to lose a few troublesome customers