Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Both alive and now out of hospital. It's a testament to the NHS and no doubt the excellent science done at Porton Down on our behalf.

Take that Russia, we've got antidotes.

I did... They are worm food.

Seems like that "worm food" has just walked out of hospital :hihi:

it's been reported the Russian owner of Chelsea Football club hasn't had his visa renewed and missed the cup final. Perhaps more rich Russians will have similar problems when their visas run out.

I did... They are worm food.

Wow, half of that worm food is now giving interviews :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wow, half of that worm food is now giving interviews :hihi::hihi::hihi:

They must be animatronics or something, either that or.. heaven forbid..catpus was wrong!

They must be animatronics or something, either that or.. heaven forbid..catpus was wrong!

conspiracy theorists usually are, in their rush to prove things are a conspiracy

conspiracy theorists usually are, in their rush to prove things are a conspiracy

And that is why , whatever conspiracies these people (catpus ) make up , and whatever links they make to various websites to prove their point , that when the truth comes out , they look like fools :roll:

And that is why , whatever conspiracies these people (catpus ) make up , and whatever links they make to various websites to prove their point , that when the truth comes out , they look like fools :roll:

but the same could be said of you, you were commenting on a thread not so long ago, and then admitted you didnt know what you were talking about, and even asked me to explain what had gone off because you didnt know :huh:

but the same could be said of you, you were commenting on a thread not so long ago, and then admitted you didnt know what you were talking about, and even asked me to explain what had gone off because you didnt know :huh:

You are wrong :) again :)

Edited by hackey lad

You are wrong :) again :)

No i'm not.......

YOU.....To be honest with you , I haven't really followed the anti Semitism row , that's why I asked questions on here

ME.... Ok.... facepalms...

YOU....Why the cute comment ? Just because I haven't done an in depth analysis , looked at every news outlet and perused every comment on the subject ?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11859312#post11859312

YOUR MOVE...

No i'm not.......

YOU.....To be honest with you , I haven't really followed the anti Semitism row , that's why I asked questions on here

ME.... Ok.... facepalms...

YOU....Why the cute comment ? Just because I haven't done an in depth analysis , looked at every news outlet and perused every comment on the subject ?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11859312#post11859312

YOUR MOVE...

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I know what I posted and I told the truth . Im not going to look back now at why I posted that , its late but I bet it was to pull you up on a comment or link you posted which caused you to disappear for two weeks