Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Another victim of Putin

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was poisoned with a novichok nerve agent.

Allowed to leave Russia after he fell ill and is in a German hospital.

On 31/08/2020 at 08:49, Waldo said:

Ah, I found a place on the (regular non dark) internet selling Polonium 210, but at $89 for a 0.1 uCI sample, you’d need maybe 2400, so probably not the cheapest assassination!

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=87&products_id=1284&zenid=idc74jg0m21a8nam7jhvihkul4

United Nuclear don't deliver to the UK, I'm afraid. There's so much on that site I love, not least the Uranium ceramic ware.

Also, if you get 240 uCi in 50 nanograms, a 0.1 uCi sample of Polonium is likely to have a mass no higher than 0.0000000002084g

8 minutes ago, butlers said:

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was poisoned with a novichok nerve agent.

It's the Kremlin's Calling Card.

Edited by Phanerothyme

17 minutes ago, butlers said:

Another victim of Putin

Allowed to leave Russia after he fell ill and is in a German hospital.

if the Russians wanted him dead, i am sure he would be dead, its seems odd to me that we keep having failed attempts at people lives, i smell a rat here

8 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

if the Russians wanted him dead, i am sure he would be dead, its seems odd to me that we keep having failed attempts at people lives, i smell a rat here

who said somebody tried to kill him?

Just hospitalising, crippling and putting opponents  out of action sends a powerful message to his enemies. If they die well thats just a bonus