Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

No it's not just you.

I also think there's something a bit fishy about the whole debacle.

You can bet that where Porton Down, Russia, and the Secret Services are involved, we're not being told everything, much less the facts.

But why would we be told? We dont need to know and doing so will also tell the Russians what we know which is probably not a good idea. I mean the Firm's known as the Secret Service for a reason...

sigh

of course we dont get told everything, why would we?

porton down do a lot of secret work.......why would we be told about it? its then not secret

the secret service...the clues in the name......again why would we be told about what they do?

same with Russia............again, if they did do something dodgy, it was in secret, by persons unknown, why would we be told everything by even them, or our government?

what we do know

2 people were hurt by novichok, 2 more people were hurt, one died, some russians have been identified as suspects via cctv and airport boarding lists.

Novichok apparently was kept in an expensive looking perfume bottle / box

it has also been mentioned maybe the original victims were targeted precisely for the reason that Porton down is so close so people would think it came from there? a double bluff, a conspiracy of a conspiracy LOL

That's rather my point.

So why would they think we'll believe the information they give out when we all know that with this lot, very little is as it seems.

That's rather my point.

So why would they think we'll believe the information they give out when we all know that with this lot, very little is as it seems.

Who is "this lot"?

That's rather my point.

really shows how out of 3 mentions of secrets i mentioned, the only one you didn't embolden was Russia? maybe you'd like to move there? see how Russia really acts?

Who is "this lot"?

Governments, Secret Services, Government facilities for scientific, technical and military research, Politicians, Establishment figures, etc. etc.

The usual suspects.

Of course a lot goes on we don't know about.

---------- Post added 25-07-2018 at 22:30 ----------

really shows how out of 3 mentions of secrets i mentioned, the only one you didn't embolden was Russia? maybe you'd like to move there? see how Russia really acts?

Why would I want to move there?

Why would I want to move there?

like trump you seem to love and trust the russians far more than your'e own country

like trump you seem to love and trust the russians far more than your'e own country

When did I say that?

Still nothing has been resolved by the police and other authorities. I don't think they ever will supply us with real answers.

For myself I still can't discount the possibility that Britain was behind the whole thing and was acting as America's poodle to try and up the anti against the Russians. Asking the question who benefits, that would seem to be the most likely scenario.

Still nothing has been resolved by the police and other authorities. I don't think they ever will supply us with real answers.

For myself I still can't discount the possibility that Britain was behind the whole thing and was acting as America's poodle to try and up the anti against the Russians. Asking the question who benefits, that would seem to be the most likely scenario.

for timing, the Russians would benefit.

A: warning any dissenters what could happen.

B: it was just before the election (week before or so) and would ramp up the patriotism and Putin with his responses.

The proximity of Salisbury to Porton Down suggests he might have been helping with research there.

Perhaps too much for Russian liking.

apparently , british govt. now know two Russians who carried out this atrocity , and have prepared a dossier (that rings a bell), which includes all the evidence and have asked putin to extradite them.

he is asking for proof (dossier), however it seems highly unlikely that he will extradite.