Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

I did... They are worm food.

and i thought she had recovered, and he was still in hospital? :o

OH MY GOD!!!

and i thought she had recovered, and he was still in hospital? :o

OH MY GOD!!!

i dont think we will ever hear about them again Mell lad, they have been sent to a Caribbean island to live out the rest of their days drinking cocktails on the beach.......

That reminds me very much of a pet dog we used to have when i was a kid, it was a nasty little sod and it bit the postman, my dad said he took it away to live on a farm with a really nice farmer, it wasnt until years later i realised it had.............well, you know

i dont think we will ever hear about them again Mell lad, they have been sent to a Caribbean island to live out the rest of their days drinking cocktails on the beach.......

That reminds me very much of a pet dog we used to have when i was a kid, it was a nasty little sod and it bit the postman, my dad said he took it away to live on a farm with a really nice farmer, it wasnt until years later i realised it had.............well, you know

well we dont tend to hear about people again generally, how many of say the victims of the paris attack in 2016 do we hear about? every now and then one may pop up in passing when say the lone arrested perpetrator is in court, or the building is mentioned.

How often are criminals locked up in prison mentioned? only really when its newsworthy maybe, like Ian Huntly (when did we last see a mention of him apart from when he was attacked), normally when they are attacked, come up for parole or get ill.

And so they lived happily ever after (or not as the case may be)?

According to this report the UK gvmt. has put a D-Notice on media reporting. If true this is a typical measure taken by our honest leaders.

The Silence Of The Skripals - Government Blocks Press Reports - Media Change The Record

That'll be the MSM that only reports what the government want it to report.:hihi:

Priceless.

Moon of Alabama.:hihi:

According to this report the UK gvmt. has put a D-Notice on media reporting. If true this is a typical <removed> measure taken by our honest leaders.

The Silence Of The Skripals - Government Blocks Press Reports - Media Change The Record

The first sentence says it all :hihi:

Do you think we should all still be bombarded with nothing news? or like all news stories it fades in the background while those doing what needs to be done doing it, while we all get "new" news.

And surprisingly conspiracy theorists take that as a conspiracy :hihi:

Edited by nikki-red

I know it's only media speculation but the latest theory is that up to 100grams of novichok "may" have been used in the attack.

And that now, the novichok "may" have been placed in or on the Skripal's shoes. So no more door handles? :roll:

There's a lot of guessing going on.

The thought does occur though. 100 grams is almost 4 ounces? So for those of us of a certain age, we can remember how much a quarter of sherbert lemons weighed. So that amount of the "deadly nerve agent" didn't actually kill anybody?

Seems to me the sherbert lemons would be more likely to do you in! :hihi:

I know it's only media speculation but the latest theory is that up to 100grams of novichok "may" have been used in the attack.

And that now, the novichok "may" have been placed in or on the Skripal's shoes. So no more door handles? :roll:

There's a lot of guessing going on.

The thought does occur though. 100 grams is almost 4 ounces? So for those of us of a certain age, we can remember how much a quarter of sherbert lemons weighed. So that amount of the "deadly nerve agent" didn't actually kill anybody?

Seems to me the sherbert lemons would be more likely to do you in! :hihi:

Milligrams. The OPCW chief misstated the figure and they've since put out a correction.

A surprising answer to the "Where are to Skripals?" question.

The Skripals Will Most Likely Never be Allowed to Talk

If "Russian Insider" says that the Skripals were abducted by the UK because the UK false flagged the whole thing and that also Russia which is basically a secret police state that locks up political opponents of its Czar and has no free speech whatsoever (I've met Russians and they won't even discuss Putin AT ALL even in the UK for fear of reprisals) is completely innocent.

Well then that's good enough for me.