Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

with all due respect Mell, we know Russia are involved, they are helping Assad keep in power,

but i'll ask again, are you aware that the Americans are funding the rebels?

YES!! its been common knowledge since it started, i said weeks ago, the rebellion in Syria started during the summer of discontent across the middle east, and the US saw a chance to help oust assad, they backed the more moderate rebel groups.

The trouble is the middle east is very confused and complicated and yes i know us and also countries like the US and Russia helped create this beast.

trouble is once it started IS saw an opening and took their chance to embed in while there was a power vacuum.

and as usual Russia jumped on board with the one the whole world wanted out and carried on like cowboys bombing the **** out of everything and everybody including the innocents.

Also while we are arguing the toss about Syria and chemical attacks you DO know like Saddam Hussain, Assad has form for chemical attacking his own civillians? or is that the US too?

---------- Post added 09-04-2018 at 13:03 ----------

My friend who was a lecture at Doncaster College, set an exam for his students. On the top of the exam paper it told the students to read through all the paper before answering any questions.

At the beginning of the exam one person scribbled on the paper, then turned it over and sat there for the one and a half our exam.

At the end, the students sat there laughing at their stupidity.

The last sentence on the paper, said write your name on the top of the paper then place it on the desk, do NOT answer ANY QUESTIONS....

Ring any bells Mel?

yes thankyou, i had one of those papers the other week on an employability course and you know what? i was the only person that had written my name on the top and sat there laughing at all the others turning pages, drawing boxes and stuff, even the tutor smirked at me ;)

Whereas speed reading through your post i could tell it was utter crap

Edited by melthebell

@ Mel:

dont you think its odd, that EVERYTHING is a false flag operation? dont you think theyve got other things to do like running a country rather than devising false flag after false flag operations?

NO - that is the way Governments work.... look up false flag on Wiki and then you tube.

How can they 'run' a country unless they have the support of the people?

How do they get that support? They achieve that objective by manipulating public opinion via a false flag, to get all the sheeple running the same direction.

Some people go "down the rabbit hole" and forget what daylight looks like.

It's quite possible not to support the government yet not believe everytime people get killed it is a false flag.

Please show us the PROOF that this is emanating from Russia?

In what way are they gaining 'anything?'

As you say - you are not sure of anything, and MI5/6 are counting on that. Just keep watching the box and reading the presstitute news.

They tried to get us all fired up against Muslims by creating the

7/7 false flag which was a 'terrorist drill that went wrong' and murdered a few innocent by standers to make a point. Which didn't go down very well with some in the know.

So we had the Woolwich False Flag, Britain could not organise a *** up in a brewery. This didn't create the backlash they had hoped for - there was only 'one victim?' and the perps waited around to be arrested after the farsical shoot out at the OK coral.... lol.

They went that bit further with the Manchester job... where many more innocents were murdered (it worked in France, why not here?) Have you ever been to a concert where they locked the doors at the end of a concert to stop the people getting out?? Every concert I have ever been to (and there have been MANY) open the doors half an hour before the end, to let those wanting to avoid the rush to get out quietly.... But I think that sickened some of the COBRA team who lost the stomach for killing innocents and not only that but some of the general public were becoming 'aware'............

So lastly we have the attempted killing of an old Russian defector....which backfired, but don't let that distract you... Russia IS the boggy man - Job done.

Now - in your ignorance you can support your Government in invading Syria and killing many more millions of innocents.

Well done!

Ooops - I forgot - our Black Ops are already in there......

Had you bothered to read one third of what I have posted Mel you would be on the road to awareness. That you choose to be a slave to the MSM and remain ignorant, is your prerogative, and affects my life not one jot..

Mel says "they like to sound intellectual when in reality they are just obsessional "

Intellectual - Yes.

Obsessional - about the Truth - Yes....

Not a gullible sheep who takes all her information from the presstitutes fed by the CIA/MI5/6

Conspiracy Theorist garbage from a sick and twisted mind,shameful post.

---------- Post added 09-04-2018 at 12:33 ----------

True Harry.. I think that you and I, and a few others have seen it all before and are able to remember far better than the air heads who spend all their time glued to the box and the Sun newspaper?

Here is a very excellent article I came upon whilst researching. I know it is from 2013 but how relevant is it to today?

The CIA, the Press and Black Propaganda

by Douglas Valentine

September 2013.

As soon as Kevin Drum at Mother Jones absolved the CIA of spewing poison gas as a provocation, many on the Liberal Left cautiously threw their weight behind Obama and the thrill of waging a punitive war on Syria.

“Perhaps regime change is a good idea,” Tom Hayden speculated in The Nation.

Left paterfamilias Noam Chomsky ( turned gatekeeper?) who generally shows an appreciation for the subtleties of covert action, claimed that America is not supplying its Al Qaeda mercenary army with arms – (he knew that for a fact??)

Eric Schmidt at The New York Times reported over a year ago that CIA officers in Turkey (Psycho SAS man James le Mesurier) were "helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms" (and gas?)

Which raises the question, what are the facts about the CIA’s penchant for “provoked responses” like the one in the Tonkin Gulf that started the Vietnam War? (or the false flag poisoning of the Skripals to provoke a 'war' with Russia?)

BLACK PROPAGANDA is one of many criminal things the CIA does.* It often involves committing a heinous crime and blaming it on an enemy by planting false evidence, and then getting a foreign newspaper to print the 'CIA’s scripted version of events', which sympathetic (compromised) journalists in America broadcast to the gullible public. (Sheeple)

In the case of Syria, the CIA is using cooked Israeli “intelligence” as a catalyst – which is why, as Johnstone and Bricmont explain, the “intelligence” is so “dubious.”

Black propaganda has other “intelligence” applications as well, and is often used to recruit informants, and create deserters and defectors

In his autobiography, Soldier Anthony Herbert told how he reported for duty in 1965 in Saigon at the joint CIA-military Specials Operations Group where the spooks asked him to join a secret psywar program. “What they wanted me to do was to take charge of execution teams that wiped out entire families and tried to make it look as though the VC themselves had done the killing. The rationale being that other Vietnamese would see that the VC had killed another VC and would be frightened away from becoming VC themselves. Of course, the villagers would then be inclined to some sort of allegiance to our side.”

As counter-terror guru David Galula explained, “Pseudo insurgents are a way to get intelligence and sow suspicion at the same time between the real guerrillas and the population.”

In a similar case in 1964, a famous CIA propaganda officer organized three armed “survey teams” which operated in neighbouring hamlets simultaneously.* When Vietcong propaganda teams departed from a hamlet, his cut-throat cadre would move in and 'speak to one person' from each household, so the VC “would have to punish everyone after we left.”

In other words the CIA’s mercenaries (like the CIA’s mercenaries in Syria) were provocateurs, setting people up for recriminations, for intelligence and 'publicity' purposes.

The sheep ask questions but do not want to know the answers.

Or they would research???

Listen to this guy?

ex CIA officer Ralph McGehee

CIA'S DEADLY DEALS & THE VIETNAM WAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDZv57p1Xk

Bolded is just baseless Conspiracy Theorist doorstep gossip.

Why do conspiracy theorists always call watching youtubes and reading random CT websites "research".

Catpus has already linked to websites that cause my malware blocker to go crazy and push holocaust denial. Seems completely blinkered rather than "aware".

Right, here goes. Let us know where do you get your information then?

Are you the recipient of divine revelations? Or is it from the public toilet walls?

I really didn't want to reply to you after the previous diatribe that you persist in repeating again, and again, only this time you have exaggerated it, once too often.

"Catpus has already linked to websites that cause my malware blocker to go crazy and push holocaust denial"

Firstly there were no 'websites' - just one website...

That they had discussions about holocaust is neither here nor there to me. We were NOT there so we cannot speak about it. But I have my own thoughts on it derived from discussions I have had with survivors of the camps who are now in their dotage but are still lucid in their memories.

All I will say is that it was an evil tragedy that should never ever be allowed to happen again. It was a mortal sin that people could be so abused by others because of their religion, sexual orientation, mental ability, or country of origin. What is the difference between what the US did to the American Indian, Japanese, and the Blacks. And what the Christians did to the Catholics, and vice versa, and what we are doing now to the Muslims, ramping up hatred to justify having them murdered.

There were not only Jews killed during this 'holocaust.' Russians numbered 22 million, plus Poles, Serbs, the disabled, political dissidents, German soldiers who refused orders, homosexuals, criminals of all types, gypsies. Men women and children.. regardless. But I don't see any of them claiming and being awarded compensation or a Homeland.

I don't recall seeing 'headline news' about numerous Palestinians shot in the back, killed and maimed for protesting...men, women and small children.... 17 killed and 1.400 wounded in the last round..

But one mercenary soldier dies in another man's land, who was there illegally, and the sky comes tumbling down....STOP PRESS!!! And once more the sheep are up in arms against the legitimately elected Syrian Army...

Those who shout anti semite at people who attempt to research or discuss anything to do with Israel are pathetic... what are they trying to cover up? It will soon be illegal to say the word J**, Israel or Z***ist without being arrested. And that is the way it's planned.. Big Brother is here already. 1984 was supposed to be a warning not a blueprint.

The Semites are a group of people sharing the same language - namely all Arabs. Does anyone shout anti semite at those who violate,murder, maim and abuse Palestinian women and kids daily?

Name calling is for children, debate is for the intelligencia.

Hiding things in the cupboard only makes the urge to look stronger.

What have they to fear - only the truth.

This has to be the last time I respond to you. I cannot waste my valuable time locking horns with a truth disseminating troll.

Edited by catpus
edit

Right, here goes. Let us know do you get your information then.

Are you the recipient of divine revelations? Or is it from the public toilet walls?

/Snip wall of text

The is a huge amount of media that isn't conspiracy theory websites and youtube.

[quote name=

Longcol]The is a huge amount of media that isn't conspiracy theory websites and youtube.

Like What? Evidence please.

I dare you to open and read this:

Proof: Intel Drop, Trump, Bolton behind Syria chemical attacks, confirmed

Germany, Britain, America, Israel - VT provides proof of chemical warfare and war crimes.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/08/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

Photographic proof positive. Unfortunately Western corporate media, with financial resources far beyond VT, has played Mickey the Dunce on this whole story, the case usually being that the respective country intelligence agencies have warned them to stay away from it all, or suffer the consequences.....

VT has also followed closely the long series of false flag chemical weapons attacks, both sarin and military-grade chlorine because we knew the Syrians would never be so stupid as to hand their heads on a silver platter to the US Coalition, by doing something with no chance of any gain, but exactly the opposite.

The impending attack on Damascus by the US was partially due to what the SAA might uncover in East Ghouta; and because they were able to move fast, they overran the US Coalition’s chemical weapons operations faster than anyone thought possible.

Our pleading with Syria has been rewarded with these new photos. The SAA has US Coalition chemical weapons officers in custody; and Russia has told the US, Brits, Israelis, and Saudis that they will have to deal with Damascus.

How long US media and our own Congress can pretend they know nothing about who some of the major terrorist elements are that most are afraid to mention? Their house of cards is crumbling, and “they” will be more dangerous in that situation, as we are talking about some serious crimes here.

We are suspicious of why the Brits would throw together what appears to us to have been a sloppy false flag, even to use against Russia, for putting Russia’s feet in the fire to get the Brits people back from Syria and keep this story out of major news distribution.

Is now the time for some of the really guilty to have to pay the piper?

We shall see.

But for that to happen, what is left of non-compromised public institutions has to step up to the plate, when they have shown a hesitancy to do so when their countries really needed them.

We hope they will get to see this and start asking the obvious questions…

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/08/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

Investigate who John Bolton is and what his role was in the Iraq war.

The man is a psychotic war monger.

Edited by catpus
edit.

Lol - another conspiracy theory website - noted for it's lack of veterans.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_H._Fetzer

These places don't employ any investigative journalists, they don't have any inside sources, just some guys (overwhelmingly), who make things up.

Like What? Evidence please.

I dare you to open and read this:

Proof: Intel Drop, Trump, Bolton behind Syria chemical attacks, confirmed

Germany, Britain, America, Israel - VT provides proof of chemical warfare and war crimes.

Photographic proof positive. Unfortunately Western corporate media, with financial resources far beyond VT, has played Mickey the Dunce on this whole story, the case usually being that the respective country intelligence agencies have warned them to stay away from it all, or suffer the consequences.....

VT has also followed closely the long series of false flag chemical weapons attacks, both sarin and military-grade chlorine because we knew the Syrians would never be so stupid as to hand their heads on a silver platter to the US Coalition, by doing something with no chance of any gain, but exactly the opposite.

The impending attack on Damascus by the US was partially due to what the SAA might uncover in East Ghouta; and because they were able to move fast, they overran the US Coalition’s chemical weapons operations faster than anyone thought possible.

Our pleading with Syria has been rewarded with these new photos. The SAA has US Coalition chemical weapons officers in custody; and Russia has told the US, Brits, Israelis, and Saudis that they will have to deal with Damascus.

How long US media and our own Congress can pretend they know nothing about who some of the major terrorist elements are that most are afraid to mention? Their house of cards is crumbling, and “they” will be more dangerous in that situation, as we are talking about some serious crimes here.

We are suspicious of why the Brits would throw together what appears to us to have been a sloppy false flag, even to use against Russia, for putting Russia’s feet in the fire to get the Brits people back from Syria and keep this story out of major news distribution.

Is now the time for some of the really guilty to have to pay the piper?

We shall see.

But for that to happen, what is left of non-compromised public institutions has to step up to the plate, when they have shown a hesitancy to do so when their countries really needed them.

We hope they will get to see this and start asking the obvious questions…

Investigate who John Bolton is and what his role was in the Iraq war.

The man is a psychotic war monger.

Getting a bit boring now . Shouldn't you be watching Coronation Street ?

Lol - another conspiracy theory website - noted for it's lack of veterans.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_H._Fetzer

These places don't employ any investigative journalists, they don't have any inside sources, just some guys (overwhelmingly), who make things up.

good source of income, selling books and stuff to the gullible

Getting a bit boring now . Shouldn't you be watching Coronation Street ?

That's a feeble reply.....even by your standard.