Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Jeremy Corbyn suspects the Vulcan death grip :)

Probably the worst case of suicide that he’s heard of.

I’m saying we are following them, and questioning why that isn’t enough.

Simple question: why is following protocol and adhering to international treaties not enough, at this stage.

So if we are following protocol what's May done wrong (in this matter - not the rest;))

So if we are following protocol what's May done wrong (in this matter - not the rest;))

What’s wrong?

Politicising the incident.

Simple.

Notice that nobody else is jumping on my response, and the reason is that my response was entirely rational.

But let’s turn it back on you: what response do you feel is appropriate?

How far do you want to go with this without confirmation from independent international bodies?

Think about it

What’s wrong?

Politicising the incident.

Simple.

Notice that nobody else is jumping on my response, and the reason is that my response was entirely rational.

But let’s turn it back on you: what response do you feel is appropriate?

How far do you want to go with this without confirmation from independent international bodies?

Think about it

I asked a question. That's it. In future I'll just agree with everything you say and ask someone else.

Jeremy Corbyn suspects the Vulcan death grip :)

Cling on springs to mind, no he's not a cling on, he's just clinging on, :hihi:

Cling on springs to mind, no he's not a cling on, he's just clinging on, :hihi:

Hardly, his position gets stronger by the day, its May that is clinging on, well sort of, she is being kept in power for the time being, there can be hardly anyone in the party who thinks she is doing well

Hardly, his position gets stronger by the day, its May that is clinging on, well sort of, she is being kept in power for the time being, there can be hardly anyone in the party who thinks she is doing well

Since the poisoning Corbyn's position has got weaker by the day while Mrs May's position his getting stronger by the day. Perhaps you have been watching the Russian TV News channel rather than reading both traditional left wing and right wing media, which both seem to agree Mrs May has handled this incident well.

Well I have always been Staunch Labour but Sad to say Labour will get nowhere with the Hippie at the Helm. :hihi: Has for May if she starts with Russia, she will shouting May Day May Day.

Edited by PRESLEY

not really fella, theres more and more in fighting between labour members because of it.

The point is, Corbyns from the hard left and as ive said before the trouble is they have always been "friends" of the enemy (supporting Russia, communism, IRA and other enemies of the "system" etc) and when it comes down to still supporting these or showing contempt its harder to drag yourself away from being friends.

I'm jumping into the discussion without checking everything that has been said here to now.

My comment is this after having seen May on the TV in the Commons last night.

To me it is absolutely clear that she is lying through her back teeth. The experts know absolutely nothing if all they can claim is that the nerve agent was "initially developed" by the Russians.

This is pathetic as is the whole diplomatic fiasco.