Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

I’m just wondering why the Russians would go to the trouble of killing a double agent working for MI6 when they already had him befor the exchange? Why didn’t they just execute him while they had him?

Because they exchanged him. So they get their spy back and still end up killing the guy. Win-win.

Although, someone was saying they wouldn't be surprised if his daughter was the actual target taken out by the british. Think about it, the daughter of a known traitor to Russia living in Moscow in a nice house and having a nice life...do you really think Russia would have let that happen unless there was a reason to do so? Perhaps she was a double agent and has been taken out by britain. Don't believe we are so much better than the Russians.

Although, someone was saying they wouldn't be surprised if his daughter was the actual target taken out by the british. Think about it, the daughter of a known traitor to Russia living in Moscow in a nice house and having a nice life...do you really think Russia would have let that happen unless there was a reason to do so? Perhaps she was a double agent and has been taken out by britain.

I can't see it somehow; but happy to be proven wrong if anyone has any evidence.

Don't believe we are so much better than the Russians.

No better (or worse) than the Russian people, who have many admirable traits.

I think they're beating us in the 'ruthless dictatorship with no chance in hell of fair and free elections' stakes though. Not to mention the land grab in the Crimea!

We're no angels, that's for sure, but I imagine we're a tad more free and fair minded than the Russians (proviso: I mean Putin and his cronies, not the Russian public at large).

Edited by Waldo

Time to send in 007 (Connery) not that Girl Danniella Craig. :hihi:

Oh yeah and Cressida will be having words with you :hihi:

Because they exchanged him. So they get their spy back and still end up killing the guy. Win-win.

Although, someone was saying they wouldn't be surprised if his daughter was the actual target taken out by the british. Think about it, the daughter of a known traitor to Russia living in Moscow in a nice house and having a nice life...do you really think Russia would have let that happen unless there was a reason to do so? Perhaps she was a double agent and has been taken out by britain. Don't believe we are so much better than the Russians.

Its strange that they all want to live here don't you think.

Oh yeah and Cressida will be having words with you :hihi:

Thanks for the Warning. Im out of here while goins good.. :help:

Old Boris though, rattling his little sabre, Putin will have wet himself laughing, how come nobody in British politics made an issue when Vlads football firm set about the English lads in Marseille the other year :suspect:

Well,surprise surprise,the UK government have blamed Russia for the attempted assassination on UK soil,either they ordered it,or failed to keep their poison out of the hands that did it,now The Kremlin has been asked to respond with a credible answer...........good luck with that,an incredible body of liars coming up with a credible explanation.

Well,surprise surprise,the UK government have blamed Russia for the attempted assassination on UK soil,either they ordered it,or failed to keep their poison out of the hands that did it,now The Kremlin has been asked to respond with a credible answer...........good luck with that,an incredible body of liars coming up with a credible explanation.

Theyll mention Jews and Ukrainians with russian citizanship like they did last week with the hacking lol

Did I hear right, on the news just now, Jeremy Corbyn saying our response should be to keep dialog open with Russia? I really don't think a policy of communication and appeasement is a good idea, it will only encourage more of the same.

Did I hear right, on the news just now, Jeremy Corbyn saying our response should be to keep dialog open with Russia? I really don't think a policy of communication and appeasement is a good idea, it will only encourage more of the same.

Such dialogue as "Dear Vladimir, please consider stopping poisoning Russians living in the UK. We want to be friends and will denuclearise as a good will gesture. love Jeremy"

Such dialogue as "Dear Vladimir, please consider stopping poisoning Russians living in the UK. We want to be friends and will denuclearise as a good will gesture. love Jeremy"

Has BoJo the Clown done anything about the poisoning yet?

You know, the foreign secretary?

That’s his job, right?

It is about time our Government stood up to the Russian bully boy Putin.

In Russia its self any opposition to his election as President is met with intimidation and imprisonment .

We should withdraw from the forth coming World cup immediately it is proved beyond doubt that the Russians are responsible for this attack on our Country.

We should also start to repatriate the billionaire gangsters from that Country who have stolen their wealth from the ordinary Russian people .

These people who live in the best residential areas of London are allowed to live in this Country without any restriction on their residency due to their wealth and association with our bankers and financial sector.