Searching for a Bass player for regular jamming sessions

We're in need of a bass player to join our regular, relaxed jamming sessions. We have original material to work with as well as creating new tunes as a group, we just need to add a bass player to the creative mix.

Our musical influences are varied from (UK) Indie through to Funk & Mototown....its all in there !!!

So, if you know how to play a bass guitar and you at in your maturing years (35+) and you fancy giving this a go....lease get in touch !!

Hi Lindsay,

I could be interested if your still looking, would you please send me more information about your practice room etc. and anything you want to ask me, Thanks.

Hi Sean,

Fantastic !!

Yes we are still looking for bassist, can you PM your contact details so that we can tell more about it and send you some tracks on.

Thanks

Hi Lindsay, at the moment I can't PM as i've not made enough posts!! if this counts as post no.2 then theres three more to go

Hi Sean,

I’ve PM you please check to make sure it’s com through okay ??

not as yet, but i managed to pm you

---------- Post added 13-05-2018 at 22:23 ----------

I will try again tomorrow,

ps the avatar is from 2012

Sean M if things didnt work out would you be interested in playing in my new band.