Jos Luhukay.. Stay or Go..

I do t think he can be judged until he has a full squad not bair bones to field !

AlwYs quick to shout out some people it's a joke.

I do t think he can be judged until he has a full squad not bair bones to field !

AlwYs quick to shout out some people it's a joke.

Need to stop making excuses from injuries , the players who are playing & on good wages so should run through brick walls to repay the fans who pay week in week out to watch such dross & manager for me doesn't inspire me what so ever arms folded & no shout in him ...

Edited by owl.66

Need to stop making excuses from injuries , the players who are playing & on good wages so should run through brick walls to repay the fans who pay week in week out to watch such dross & manager for me doesn't inspire me what so ever arms folded & no shout in him ...

But if the players that are being played aren't good enough then how can you judge.

As an Owl's fan since 1957, my hands are up in the air in agreement with these opinions except that Steve McLaren couldn't manage a Castle Market whelk stall.

But if the players that are being played aren't good enough then how can you judge.

In which players are not good enough in your opinion.???

In which players are not good enough in your opinion.???

Really ? The majority wasn't in The first team hence the conclusion I'm at.

People need to stop being so stupid trying to out without a fair go at it. Rome wasn't built in a day was it especially with depleted forces.

Edited by Starlc

Its a tough one tho for the reasons weve mentioned lol, hes only just arrived, and theres a massive list of players who currently cant play so its a little unfair.

However he doesnt fill me with optimism.

Hes more defensive than Carlos ever was too, and since thats one of the main criticisms levelled at Carlos .............

But you didn't want Carlos as well so who should be our manager?

But you didn't want Carlos as well so who should be our manager?

yup i was underwhelmed with his selection, having been out of work so long, and the andrex roll list of clubs under his belt, but he did real wonders the first season especially.

Jos however really isnt filling me with optimism, his mannerisms during games, some really odd tactical choices etc, and theres nothing at the moment to say things will change for the better.

as for a replacement, i have no idea, luckilly its not down to me

He has to REALLY improve his English, especially his football English to begin to float my boat.

I struggled sometimes with Carlos, but at least his paragraphs had a beginning, a middle and an end.

Jos' has a beginning, more beginning, a ramble, more beginning and then tails off to nothingness.

He says nowt and we learn nowt.

He may be a great Coach. He may be a great Manager.

If he's either, I hope he gets this over to the players.

I'd say GO, but I've been wrong many times before.

what contract as he got how many years

Rumour has it 'til the end of the season.

phewwwwwwwwwwwwww