Britain First Leaders Jailed for Hate Crimes

Then the law should think of building more prisons, what next he put his tongue out give him six months.

You seem to have got racially aggravated abuse confused with sticking out of a tongue.

Easy mistake to make, I suppose, if you aren’t used to thinking very hard about things.

Personally, I’m very glad that the courts take offences like this seriously. People like these two are best kept away from civilised society for as long as possible.

Maybe, if you are ok with such behaviour, you might think of moving somewhere where it is considered acceptable. 1973, for example.

You seem to have got racially aggravated abuse confused with sticking out of a tongue.

Easy mistake to make, I suppose, if you aren’t used to thinking very hard about things.

Personally, I’m very glad that the courts take offences like this seriously. People like these two are best kept away from civilised society for as long as possible.

Maybe, if you are ok with such behaviour, you might think of moving somewhere where it is considered acceptable. 1973, for example.

Where were you when the poppy burners shouted abuse, the courts fined one £50 no confusion about abuse on my part just fair play.

The thing is, name calling while unpleasant, childish and unnecessary, is far less hateful than mowing people down in vehicles, bombing kids at a pop concert, bombing people on trains and buses or rampaging through bars and restaurants with knives and machetes.

I accept those examples are extreme but you don't have to go far to see examples of non white on white violent crime that seems to get far less attention in the media than when it's the other way round, don't mention all the knife and gun crime blighting young people in ethnic communities, it's clearly not as right on and trendy enough for most of the current mainstream media though eh, perhaps best if it's not mentioned at all :suspect:

Where were you when the poppy burners shouted abuse, the courts fined one £50 no confusion about abuse on my part just fair play.

What the likes of the BNP/NF/EDL really don't get is that they are on the same side as the extremists they claim to oppose.

Frantsen and Golding are no different to the poppy burners. They are all sociopathic, obsessed extremists who have more in common with each other than the rest of normal society.

Start a thread then and see who's outraged.

I'm not starting a thread to see who is outraged; you asked for an example of my mildly tongue in cheek statement, I gave you an example. If you want to run with it, it's all yours.

Normally on these types of thread youll argue black is white (excuse the pun)

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 10:11 ----------

Its what they do, Whenever white nationalists are mentioned they either

A: post inane excuses and run round in circles weaving a web of lies

B: play dumb

C: ignore the thread completely

Still not sure what you mean :confused:

The thing is, name calling while unpleasant, childish and unnecessary, is far less hateful than mowing people down in vehicles, bombing kids at a pop concert, bombing people on trains and buses or rampaging through bars and restaurants with knives and machetes.

I accept those examples are extreme but you don't have to go far to see examples of non white on white violent crime that seems to get far less attention in the media than when it's the other way round, don't mention all the knife and gun crime blighting young people in ethnic communities, it's clearly not as right on and trendy enough for most of the current mainstream media though eh, perhaps best if it's not mentioned at all :suspect:

Why don't they go around and do the same at white peoples houses when whites murder,rape and rob other white people?......is that OK with them?..........or is it the colour of the person who does the crime more important than the crime?

I'm not starting a thread to see who is outraged; you asked for an example of my mildly tongue in cheek statement, I gave you an example. If you want to run with it, it's all yours.

Nah, I just wanted to see if you were prepared to justify your claim.

I guess you aren't.

Why don't they go around and do the same at white peoples houses when whites murder,rape and rob other white people?......is that OK with them?..........or is it the colour of the person who does the crime more important than the crime?

It's called politics lad, just like the reason they have been jailed, you get that right ;)

But mowing people down, random attacks and murder are not solely the preserve of Islamic Fundamentalist nutters. There are plenty of white, right wing nutters doing the same thing.

Add to that the state sponsored terrorism that kills kids and hospital patients by the score.

But none of that has anything to do with the behaviour of these two oiks, so your argument doesn’t stack up.

The sentences that Golding and Fransen got are justified. We shouldn’t tolerate people who indulge in racist campaigns, regardless of their colour. This stuff is different to terrorism and we shouldn’t make a false equivalence. The country is a better place with those two behind bars. Let’s hope that the Nottingham Trent students who hit the news today get the same treatment.

But mowing people down, random attacks and murder are not solely the preserve of Islamic Fundamentalist nutters. There are plenty of white, right wing nutters doing the same thing.

Add to that the state sponsored terrorism that kills kids and hospital patients by the score.

But none of that has anything to do with the behaviour of these two oiks, so your argument doesn’t stack up.

The sentences that Golding and Fransen got are justified. We shouldn’t tolerate people who indulge in racist campaigns, regardless of their colour. This stuff is different to terrorism and we shouldn’t make a false equivalence. The country is a better place with those two behind bars. Let’s hope that the Nottingham Trent students who hit the news today get the same treatment.

Agree with all that but I can see the students getting off lightly