Britain First Leaders Jailed for Hate Crimes

The judge dismissed that claim, the baby was stillborn two days later.

The woman's husband was a gang rapist. I would have thought the shock of that would be far worse than someone shouting abuse through your letterbox.

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/ramsgate-555-takeaway-gang-rape-457329

both dont help, poor woman has enough to deal with alone a gang of racists rampaging through the community shouting abuse at her

both dont help, poor woman has enough to deal with alone a gang of racists rampaging through the community shouting abuse at her

But not half as much as those they raped.

The woman's husband was a gang rapist.

Let's not forget that these people were not targetted because of their sex offences but because of the colour of their skin.

As far as I know, the far right has never campaigned against white rapists.

Oh come on man dont stoop to their level :(

That DOESNT mean you can harrass innocent members of the community. These scum DID NOT care one jot for the victims, they only care about the colour of the perpetrators skin, their religion and their race. They did it to further their cause NOT to help the victims, they dont campaign against sexual violence and rape generally, just spout off when it happens to be those of a "funny colour"

Also the story says the rapists were jailed...the law did its job, yet these imbeciles still took the law into their own hands

I don't think anybody need worry about them getting more recruits. In the UK the far right usually consists of two skinheads and a pit bull; and of the three the dog's usually got the most brains.

Oh come on man dont stoop to their level :(

That DOESNT mean you can harrass innocent members of the community. These scum DID NOT care one jot for the victims, they only care about the colour of the perpetrators skin, their religion and their race. They did it to further their cause NOT to help the victims, they dont campaign against sexual violence and rape generally, just spout off when it happens to be those of a "funny colour"

Also the story says the rapists were jailed...the law did its job, yet these imbeciles still took the law into their own hands

And neither do you.

It seems you only seem to care about those who are not the same colour as you so that you can take the high ground, inverted racism comes to mind as you seem to see the colour of skin as being a catalyst and not the actions.

It wouldn't matter if they were green the actions are what they were shouting against, whereas you seemed a tad quiet.

If there were no actions there would be no cause for reaction.

I don't think anybody need worry about them getting more recruits.

I think the jury is still out on that.

The Brexit vote has made it more acceptable (or should I say less unacceptable) to voice blatantly racist views and has measureably led to an increase in racist hate crimes. These people are meat and drink to the far right and however incompetent and inept their leadership is, these organisations will always be a magnet for those who choose to blame everyone but themselves for their sad and angry lives.

And neither do you.

It seems you only seem to care about those who are not the same colour as you so that you can take the high ground, inverted racism comes to mind as you seem to see the colour of skin as being a catalyst and not the actions.

It wouldn't matter if they were green the actions are what they were shouting against, whereas you seemed a tad quiet.

Wow, defending the scummers of Britain First, never thought I'd see the day.

Wow, defending the scummers of Britain First, never thought I'd see the day.

Not defending fishy just showing you and your mate up for what you are.

Yeah, you were - all that guff about 'it's the actions they're protesting about' - you're clearly trying to defend two witless, hate promoting, scumbags. Amazeballs, as I think the young folk say these days.

Furthermore, never mind having a pop at mel and I, what do you think about Fransen and whatever his name is getting sent down?

Edited by Halibut

And neither do you.

utter crap, ive tried to bring in the other recent cases of sexual harrassment, rape etc and they either get ignored, or i get shot down

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 15:35 ----------

give over, you made an excuse for their actions, nothing more, nor have you actually condemned, just used it as a springboard :roll:

But then we've seen numerous times you and your ilk cant do it, when its right wing extremist based

These scum DID NOT care one jot for the victims, they only care about the colour of the perpetrators skin, their religion and their race.

You have publicly stated on this forum that you believe in racial selection.

An evil, twisted ideology that seeks to exclude people based upon the colour of their skin.

Do you only care about skin colour? Are you an unwitting racist?