Britain First Leaders Jailed for Hate Crimes

Yeah, you were - all that guff about 'it's the actions they're protesting about' - you're clearly trying to defend two witless, hate promoting, scumbags. Amazeballs, as I think the young folk say these days.

Of course you would say that, in your mind, they are two witless hate promoting, scumbags,

Whereas you are a pillar of hating anything that doesn't agree with your mindset.

Did you go out defending those who were raped, I seem to remember you defending a fella who entered a young girls bedroom at Shirecliffe some years ago on this forum.

You have publicly stated on this forum that you believe in racial selection.

An evil, twisted ideology that seeks to exclude people based upon the colour of their skin.

Do you only care about skin colour? Are you an unwitting racist?

hahaha keep trying fella keep trying, all you do is show yourself up more and more

It wouldn't matter if they were green the actions are what they were shouting against,

That is complete nonsense and you know it.

Name me a single campaign on sexual offending where the target of the far right hasn't been those of ethnic origin? And what have you to say on the far right's long and dishonourable history of covering up the many sexual offences from within its own ranks?

hahaha keep trying fella keep trying, all you do is show yourself up more and more

I don't support racial selection to exclude people based on the colour of their skin.

You have posted that you do.

People who support racial selection are racists.

utter crap, ive tried to bring in the other recent cases of sexual harrassment, rape etc and they either get ignored, or i get shot down

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 15:35 ----------

give over, you made an excuse for their actions, nothing more, nor have you actually condemned, just used it as a springboard :roll:

But then we've seen numerous times you and your ilk cant do it, when its right wing extremist based

Their actions are a reaction why should I condemn them.

Your reaction to those raped is to condemn the reactionaries because you don't like their cause.

You are more guilty than they are.

Their actions are a reaction why should I condemn them.

Your reaction to those raped is to condemn the reactionaries because you don't like their cause.

You are more guilty than they are.

So by that definition the actions of July 7th bombers was a reaction to the war in Iraq?

So by that definition the actions of July 7th bombers was a reaction to the war in Iraq?

I'd go with that, if there wasn't any involvement by the UK there would have been no reaction.

I'd go with that, if there wasn't any involvement by the UK there would have been no reaction.

So you think that the war in Iraq justified the reaction of bombing and murder of civilians in London?

So you think that the war in Iraq justified the reaction of bombing and murder of civilians in London?

Nothing justifies the killing of civilians, a lesson our own government could do with.

OK, a question for reptep and Car Boot.

Neither of you seem willing to condemn the actions of Golding and Frantsen. That is fair enough. I'm not a big fan of anybody being pushed into 'news bite' statements that can be misrepresented at a later time. Remember Corbyn was criticised for not condemning the IRA. Of course he condemned it when he said that he condemned ANYONE who used violence in the conflict, whoever they were. No, his 'crime' wasn't that he wouldn't condemn the IRA, as clearly he did, it was that he wouldn't single it out for special condemnation.

A more useful question to ask of reptep and Car Boot is do either of you think that the actions for which Golding and Frantsen were convicted, justified?

Nothing justifies the killing of civilians, a lesson our own government could do with.

What reaction do you think would have been justified?

OK, a question for reptep and Car Boot.

Neither of you seem willing to condemn the actions of Golding and Frantsen. That is fair enough. I'm not a big fan of anybody being pushed into 'news bite' statements that can be misrepresented at a later time. Remember Corbyn was criticised for not condemning the IRA. Of course he condemned it when he said that he condemned ANYONE who used violence in the conflict, whoever they were. No, his 'crime' wasn't that he wouldn't condemn the IRA, as clearly he did, it was that he wouldn't single it out for special condemnation.

A more useful question to ask of reptep and Car Boot is do either of you think that the actions for which Golding and Frantsen were convicted, justified?

They did what they thought would attract more attention, stupid in my mind.

The sentence was just as stupid a fine would have been more appropriate they would have been paying instead of the taxpayer.