Britain First Leaders Jailed for Hate Crimes

In the short time I've been on here I've definitely got a whiff of the far right from a number of longstanding SF posters.

Strange that they haven't shown up in droves to defend these two racist idiots. I thought the whole point of Brexit was to make Britain back British again and stand up to political correctness?

The **** heads caused a poor woman to miscarriage apparently.

Was that in these incidents? I thought that was another screwup of their in Luton, they do that many of them.

Still with them being inside for a while they can reflect on their sad existence. Trouble is they will probably recruit some more followers..

Go on then ill humour you , what makes you say that ?

Normally on these types of thread youll argue black is white (excuse the pun)

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 10:11 ----------

In the short time I've been on here I've definitely got a whiff of the far right from a number of longstanding SF posters.

Strange that they haven't shown up in droves to defend these two racist idiots. I thought the whole point of Brexit was to make Britain back British again and stand up to political correctness?

A very quiet thread...

Its what they do, Whenever white nationalists are mentioned they either

A: post inane excuses and run round in circles weaving a web of lies

B: play dumb

C: ignore the thread completely

Was that in these incidents? I thought that was another screwup of their in Luton, they do that many of them.

Still with them being inside for a while they can reflect on their sad existence. Trouble is they will probably recruit some more followers..

That would be my concern.

They do need a spell in prison but i think that they'll just use jail as an opportunity to spread their vile ideology and recruit other inmates.

Hopefully the prison authorities will keep a watch on them.

I'm glad screechy and lardy have been sent down. Good riddance to hideous rubbish. Just a shame it wasn't longer.

If you scroll down on the article to the group idiot photo, whats the one on the right doing? lol looks like he escaped from our own BNP saviours groups pic from outside the cathedral all those years ago :P

If you scroll down on the article to the group idiot photo

I know in these days of political correctness we shouldn't make an issue of how people look, but if the people in that photo see themselves as the master race they may as well give up now.

Joking aside, it is their disgusting hate filled views, not their looks that are to be condemned. That is the real ugliness!

If you scroll down on the article to the group idiot photo, whats the one on the right doing? lol looks like he escaped from our own BNP saviours groups pic from outside the cathedral all those years ago :P

Do you mean this pic, Mel?

Do you mean this pic, Mel?

Yeah that one :thumbsup::hihi:

featuring our very own Roy James and Craig Mason

the master race

however you link didnt show the pic? so here it is

The judge dismissed that claim, the baby was stillborn two days later.

The woman's husband was a gang rapist. I would have thought the shock of that would be far worse than someone shouting abuse through your letterbox.

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/ramsgate-555-takeaway-gang-rape-457329