Sheffield weather is awful

I Sheffield weather dire?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. I Sheffield weather dire?

• Yes - it blooming awful my pastry based friend!
    • No! Damned fool! I like the grey!
    • Couldn't give a toss!
    • Not as bad as Barnsley!

Just to interject...

Another Biggy prediction...

Expect early to mid 70's and sun this weekend. (<whispers> Friday onwards)

Can I have a Biggy prediction for 19th August please :D

Fox,

I'm sorry, but I can't do longer range. Even two weeks prior to a date is pushing it.

Come to me nearer the time and I will see what awaits in the winds for you.

What's next week going to be like Bigflesh? In Yorkshire? I'm hoping for some seaside fun and maybe a bit of sailing, but only if it's calm as I'm taking a land-lubber!

kept me from cutting the grass, don't know wether to be happy or miffed at that ?

Manchester and Maidenhead (where i am) get far more rain than Sheffield! The Taplow Terrace is Maidenhead's Peak District!!!

Yes I'm sick of the grey weather in Sheffield - not the rain, just the unending greyness of the clouds. Can't even blame the council for it either! It has been particularly bad this year hasn't it?

Just picked up someone from the station who had travelled from central Scotland - apparently the sun was shining all the way until they neared Sheffield - then grey clouds. That's quite a common observation.

Nuf said.

Me too and sick of it bin cold it like winter. I love the sun me when u get that lovely tan and when its sunny dont u think you feel better:thumbsup:

got to say how sad your lives must be sat here discussing weather get a life !!!!!!!

Weather has been crap , But so they say its goin to be in the 20's this weekend fingers crossed x

Bring back Bill Froggitt..he gave us decent Yorkshire weather and all brought to you with a bit of seaweed and a pine cone

Woke at 7.30 this morning, saw blue sky for the first time in ages so downed a quick cup of tea and headed for the hills. Wandered Rivelin and Whyming Brook for 7 and a half hours with just one minor cloudburst.

I'm from Manchester and when I used to travel back and forth I'd notice as I came over the Snake Pass into Sheffield that the clouds would part, the rain would stop and the countryside and Sheffield just basked in gorgeous sunshine!!