Bradly Wiggins " Doping "

Surprising how well our sportsmen perform considering most of them are asthmatic .

:hihi::hihi:

I’d like to see a scientific paper which

proves that triamcinolone has measurable sports performance enhancing properties when used by asthmatics.

As far as I’m aware (I’m asthmatic) relievers enable the user to breath like a non-asthmatic person -i.e breath normally.

Edited by petemcewan

Its a witch hunt ,People do not like to see others succeed.

If Sky or Wiggins had used illegal drugs surely it would show on the riders biological passport.There is no such evidence .

Case closed for me

As for the people who tried him and judged Wiggins they belong to one of the most un ethical band of people around.

Lets talk MPs expenses !!!!

If Sky or Wiggins had used illegal drugs surely it would show on the riders biological passport.There is no such evidence .

You do know that no one is actually accusing him of using illegal drugs?

Don't you?

Point taken ,

Just don’t get what the issue is ! Moral ground , is that it or is it that they rules have been broken or that legal medicine has been used to gain an unfair advantage that is permitted within the rules

Surely sky aren’t the only ones exploring this avenue.Im sure if you start digging in our glourious Premier League with all the millions invested there ,that they are trying for the same marginal immoral but not illegal gains

Point taken ,

Just don’t get what the issue is ! Moral ground , is that it or is it that they rules have been broken or that legal medicine has been used to gain an unfair advantage that is permitted within the rules

Surely sky aren’t the only ones exploring this avenue.Im sure if you start digging in our glourious Premier League with all the millions invested there ,that they are trying for the same marginal immoral but not illegal gains

I'm not so sure with football. It's less about endurance and more about, sorry to, skill. Any "working round the edges" in football really boils down to diving and professional fouls.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/56367117

Interesting. 

Makes you question whether sky's riders really were clean when they employ a doctor who admits repeatedly lying amongst other things.Sad really. 

Edited by Fudbeer