Bonded guinea pigs and equipment wanted

Hi,

I am looking at re homing 2 guinea pigs (I Don t want to buy them from a pet shop) so I Don t know if someone could recommend a good breeder or knows someone who d like to rehome their guinea pigs.I m open to any age or breed but sorry no red eyes... I can t:-)

I also need to get all the equipment: cage, bottle, bowls...

I ll consider any offer :-)

Have you had a look anywhere like Thornberry Animal Sanctuary, or RSPCA? I got my small furries from there and would always promote adopt don’t buy. Some RSPCA’s also sell all the equipment you need for the pets you adopt so you could get everything in one visit.

I have 2 girls who are now 20 weeks old , well handled , semi long hairs , they are rescue piggies from last year whose mum are now in recovery . Give me a call on 07990 90 3773 .plenty of good advice too , please research on how to care for guinea pigs .

I have 2 girls who are now 20 weeks old , well handled , semi long hairs , they are rescue piggies from last year whose mum are now in recovery . Give me a call on 07990 90 3773 .plenty of good advice too , please research on how to care for guinea pigs .

Could you give me some tips on looking after Guinea pigs please

I certainly can : heres some of the basics from the Blue cross :https://www.bluecross.org.uk/pet-advice/caring-your-guinea-pig