Celebrity X Factor

Who's that young lad in the under 25s???

And who will win - Louis Walsh or Gillian McKeith?

As much as I would like to watch; I have a bizarre phobia of Paul Daniels, he freaks me out so much I can't stand him!!

Just watching now and have just seen sharon osborne laying the smack down on Rebecca Loos!!! Fabulous!

I'm with ANGELUS on this one ... one of TV's finer moments!

I missed the first hour and 10 minutes, because I was watching the tart and the tranny going into the BB house.

Just caught James Hewitt and Rebecca Loos who were absolutely diabolical.....I hope there were some better acts earlier.

Is this on every night this week....really annoying that it clashes with BB.:(

I missed the first hour and 10 minutes, because I was watching the tart and the tranny going into the BB house.

Just caught James Hewitt and Rebecca Loos who were absolutely diabolical.....I hope there were some better acts earlier.

Is this on every night this week....really annoying that it clashes with BB.:(

I was the same Ann.. we have just turned over to witness the shower of pure poo that was rebecca and James killing Might as well face it your addicted to love- robert palmer will be turning in his grave!!

Mrs O though- told rebecca to put some kegs on and told her she had a bad vibe about her... loved it :thumbsup:

Well done Sharon!

cant belive how vicious sharon was!

chris to win! :)

oh i missed this, mite see if its being repeated later on itv2

I was the same Ann.. we have just turned over to witness the shower of pure poo that was rebecca and James killing Might as well face it your addicted to love- robert palmer will be turning in his grave!!

Mrs O though- told rebecca to put some kegs on and told her she had a bad vibe about her... loved it :thumbsup:

Well done Sharon!

...well yes they were crap but sharon osbourne was always going to use her position to slate her even if she had sung like julie andrews....i dont particularly like them but if anything both of them should be commended for going on in the first place and risking public ridicule all to help a childrens charity,,,besides whats sharons claim to fame..apart from being married to a druggie who has problems with words of more than two syllables

I thought Chris Moyles Was good

I watched it and thought Mrs O was well out of order for the way she spoke to Ms Loos. Ok Loos isn't one of my kinda people and I wouldn't call her a 'celeb' either but when it's a charity thing Mrs O should have shown a bit more dignity and restraint and said nothing.

I watched it and thought Mrs O was well out of order for the way she spoke to Ms Loos. Ok Loos isn't one of my kinda people and I wouldn't call her a 'celeb' either but when it's a charity thing Mrs O should have shown a bit more dignity and restraint and said nothing.

I didnt actually see her performance so i cant comment on whether it was out of order or not and yes most people are on there for a good cause but it seems to me that people like rebecca loos and james hewitt who arent famous for any good reason tend to appear on things like this in not in the name of charity but in a desperate attempt to stay on tv in which case, go Mrs O!!