Post office - deliveries - or not

Perhaps they can't get in and out of Pit Lane Sorting office. Quite a steep little road. not a primary route so may not have been gritted

I'm expecting 3 parcels, have been for days, but I was thinking to myself yesterday - "No way would you get me delivering post in this weather", so I'm not surprised.

Well in s7 we had the bins emptied dhl parcelforce fedex etc but no post person for 3 days so far

Had some post today (Crookes), but first time I'd seen a postman since Monday.

Sheffield South East Delivery Office (S12 & S13) - Deliveries suspended.

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12556/~/service-update

That explains a lot, but is it really that bad?

Yeah, I don't think they couldn't get the 7.5T vehicles down to get the mail to the office anyway.

had no post in s5 area for 3 days

We had post today,but i was advised yesterday that no collections had been made on Wednesday which usually indicates that congestion and issues are serious enough to put a halt to it.

Currently at work and have been since 8am so I'll be able to find out at 6:30 when I'm home.

I'm in S13 and received post today as well as a courier delivery, oh and the paper by has been as well. In fact my paper has been delivered all week my sincere thanks to the paperboy, shop and delivery driver.