Blades Vs Burton

I'd be careful with the mutual back slapping, we all know how it usually ends.

Remember the 8 point gap and the game in hand.

"Wilson will be on a golf course in Marbella whilst the Owls struggle in the play offs"

Well, the worst case scenario for us this season is that we lose every game and we finish about 14th.

Weird point to make, but anything to bring up the past when you were the better side. ;)

I'd be careful with the mutual back slapping, we all know how it usually ends.

Remember the 8 point gap and the game in hand.

"Wilson will be on a golf course in Marbella whilst the Owls struggle in the play offs"

Why would we need to be careful on our match thread about a game we have won and talking about a season that we have been punching waaaaayyyyy above our weight?

Why would positive comment about both those facts be in any way affected by something from the past and is of no relevence to this thread?

Why would we need to be careful on our match thread about a game we have won and talking about a season that we have been punching waaaaayyyyy above our weight?

Why would positive comment about both those facts be in any way affected by something from the past and is of no relevence to this thread?

chalga, you know the intent is to wind you/us up to the point of a "holiday", on a "happy" Blades thread , why on earth would a member from the dark side comment on most posts?

HEART ACHE, ENVY, AND OBSESSION :)

Enjoy the 21 point gap.

chalga, you know the intent is to wind you/us up to the point of a "holiday", on a "happy" Blades thread , why on earth would a member from the dark side comment on most posts?

HEART ACHE, ENVY, AND OBSESSION :)

Enjoy the 21 point gap.

:hihi::hihi: You wish, I don't get any of those feelings as you always know its only a (short) matter of time before it all comes crashing down again.

"We'll be the dominant force in Yorkshire football for years" - after promotion to the Prem in 2004.

Have fun lads but its having zero effect. :help:

:hihi::hihi: You wish, I don't get any of those feelings as you always know its only a (short) matter of time before it all comes crashing down again.

"We'll be the dominant force in Yorkshire football for years" - after promotion to the Prem in 2004.

Have fun lads but its having zero effect. :help:

We're back in 2004 now lads.

Totally obsessed, hanging around on Blades threads. I think he's possibly the dullest man in Sheffield. It's a sad waste of a human existence.

The sure fire dominance of Wednesday this season predicted by the Owls fans certainly did come crashing down. :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-03-2018 at 17:06 ----------

Totally obsessed, hanging around on Blades threads. I think he's possibly the dullest man in Sheffield. It's a sad waste of a human existence.

I think he's funny, even though he's like a stuck record.

We're back in 2004 now lads.

funny he never brings up Swan and co., fargate tin rattling or winding up orders :)

he cant even let us have an over due few months of fun !

Would love to see his face, had this been an average Championship, without so many bad teams at the bottom of the league. Relegation ...some just deserve it.

Just go back to the bouncing day massacre. That is all. :)

Wow the fish are biting today.

Let em have their five minutes mate you know what’s usually round the corner, if they lose to Forest on Saturday the posts’ll be rarer than rocking horse poo.

Not biting , more swimming around that hook.

No doubt the fishermen will pack up there tackle, claiming a ganging up, cost em a catch !!!

It was still a good win, and we are in a great position.