Blades Vs Burton

2-0 David Brooks!

Get in Blades!

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 21:40 ----------

Solid result!

Well done Blades,18 wins and 59 points for the pub team now,what an effort our lads have put in this season,and still are.

Big night for Blades and old connections tonight,Sir Chris of Wilder,Sir Neil of Warnock,7 points clear in a direct promotion place,and Sir Nigel of Ad,and Adkins,bouncing up that table...............and well done David Brooks.

Well done Blades, mathematically safe, 7th in the league, a massive 21 points in front of the dark side.

Brooksey scores, Billy on great form too.

A Good day at the office..

Oh and the Owls down to 18th :)

Well done Blades, mathematically safe, 7th in the league, a massive 21 points in front of the dark side.

Owls as a yardstick twice in the same post, keep the compliments coming. :hihi:

Will you ever get over viewing us as Sheffields original and best.

Edited by top4718

Was it a good game Poundy? Or were you yet another of the incapacitated Blades who couldn’t quite make this one?

Double edged sword this one, find it very difficult to want united to win, (when you play L***s its a nightmare) but them actually winning will use up Burtons game in hand on the bottom feeders.

united still wont go up so a blades win or a draw is the lesser of the evils.

Why are you so biased or is it just sour grapes?

Was it a good game Poundy? Or were you yet another of the incapacitated Blades who couldn’t quite make this one?

NEVER MISSED A KICK BUDDY !! not the best game, but a / another win.

Watched live on my p.c ! 24,000 plus at the lane and I joined 3000 others on line !

Distance is no barrier , work gets in the way, but I don't miss a kick, great int it :)

Your little dig does not hurt me ,lol, I call myself a part timer, did my duty for over 50 years! now make games when I can.. I altered my signature 3 years ago.......

You Owls must be really hurting right now, here on a Blades thread...another win ..and a massive 21 point gap!!! who is really hurting here??? this part timer OR Owl know alls :)

Edited by Groose

Owls as a yardstick twice in the same post, keep the compliments coming. :hihi:

Will you ever get over viewing us as Sheffields original and best.

TBH Top, if it was the other way round, some Owls fans would be saying the same, let's face it, Blades fans have had "Mind the Gap" and "The City is Ours" rammed down our throats by a lot of Owls fans for quite a while now...

Watched live on my p.c ! 24,000 plus at the lane and I joined 3000 others on line !

Distance is no barrier , work gets in the way, but I don't miss a kick, great int it :)

Your little dig does not hurt me ,lol, I call myself a part timer, did my duty for over 50 years! now make games when I can.. I altered my signature 3 years ago.......

You Owls must be really hurting right now, here on a Blades thread...another win ..and a massive 21 point gap!!! who is really hurting here??? this part timer the Owl know alls :)

Hurting :hihi:, don't flatter yourself, we'll be kicking off in August in the same division with the same points, no hurt here.

Edited by Groose

Hurting :hihi:, don't flatter yourself, we'll be kicking off in August in the same division with the same points, no hurt here.

your on a Blades thread. fretting :)

21 point gap and another win for the Blades, and your itching to find wriggle room :)

Well relax its a FACT. even you can count to 21 .

Edited by Groose

as it a good game Poundy? Or were you yet another of the incapacitated Blades who couldn’t quite make this one?[/quote

You Owls must be really hurting right now, here on a Blades thread...another win ..and a massive 21 point gap!!! who is really hurting here??? this part timer OR Owl know alls :)

What a mess of a post.

You should have just said “No, I wasn’t there because I’m not a supporter any more. Just a follower on a screen”.

That would do it.

your on a Blades thread. fretting :)

21 point gap and another win for the Blades, and your itching to find wriggle room :)

Well relax its a FACT. even you can count to 21 .

Seeing as you actually played tonight (not that you ventured out) it does make it the current thread in use, if I was that bothered about your 21 points I wouldn't be on it.

Again good that you use us a yardstick, speaks volumes.

Edited by Groose