Blades Vs Burton

Fulham are terrifying, ripped us apart at the Lane.

Thought we played quite well.Fulham were summat else.

We have Forest at home on the 17th.

What I mean is we’ve just played hull reading then Fulham and Ipswich that’s 4 games away

---------- Post added 02-03-2018 at 21:03 ----------

What’s up with mr wilder seems to be keeping a low profile no updates from him

Or his he still playing mind games

Let's try again shall we.

Any less than six points from our two home games this week and we'll just be playing out the rest of the season.

A win tomorrow would put us 7th, two points off Boro in 6th.

Burton are miles better away from home, and against ol' Nigel... This is going to be tough.

It is a good chance for the Blades to consolidate their position in the top 6.

Sorry, make that top ten.

They've already had some good away results,let's hope we can play well and keep our season going as long as possible,plus we can help other teams out as well at the bottom,Barnsley are better in this division than out for us,and we can consolidate in the top 10,a position plenty of teams below us would kill for.

Edited by chalga

They've already had one good result in Sheffield,let's hope we can put up better opposition and keep our season going as long as possible,plus we can help other teams out as well at the bottom.

I'm sure you will and hope you do...for Wednesday's sake..

...but can't you do a post about the team you support without somehow getting Wednesday into the equation...:roll:

Burton will come to the lane wanting to win apparently they play much better away from home ,the way united are going about things at the moment don’t rule out burton kicking our ass the blades to me don’t look interested

Burton will come to the lane wanting to win apparently they play much better away from home ,the way united are going about things at the moment don’t rule out burton kicking our ass the blades to me don’t look interested

I agree that a loss isn't off the cards whatsoever, but I don't think they'll 'kick our ass'. Our form over the last ten games is well and truly mid table form, we aren't a poor side, we just aren't reaching the same high standards as earlier in the season.

We've been hammered a few times by the very best teams in this league, I don't think another hammering is going to come tomorrow at the hands of a side second from bottom.

I hope to God not anyway...

We should win this one however we most be on our guard they could spring a surprise on us

I'm sure you will and hope you do...for Wednesday's sake..

...but can't you do a post about the team you support without somehow getting Wednesday into the equation...:roll:

Oh sorry,I've edited it now to something more suitable for you.

Double edged sword this one, find it very difficult to want united to win, (when you play L***s its a nightmare) but them actually winning will use up Burtons game in hand on the bottom feeders.

united still wont go up so a blades win or a draw is the lesser of the evils.

Oh sorry,I've edited it now to something more suitable for you.

Apology accepted...:hihi: