Bristol City v Sheffield Wedesday 03/03/18

Absolutely embarrassing not fit to wear the shirt.:loopy::huh::rant:

Edited by owl.66

How did and why Chansiri pick Jos as a manager to replace Carlos,he is just a defending type a manager with no attacking style in is play,but the defenders we have are rubbish,so what is the use of passing about at the back,Millwall game just showed how bad Jos is a chance to win a game but picked no strikers up front,Jos deserves to be sacked not kept on or we will be relegated this season,Feel very sorry for those fans who have travelled today to watch that Crap

How did and why Chansiri pick Jos as a manager to replace Carlos,he is just a defending type a manager with no attacking style in is play,but the defenders we have are rubbish,so what is the use of passing about at the back,Millwall game just showed how bad Jos is a chance to win a game but picked no strikers up front,Jos deserves to be sacked not kept on or we will be relegated this season,Feel very sorry for those fans who have travelled today to watch that Crap

He took this sort of advice:

Some chants of the clown out ( Carlos out ) from the kop & I was in there with all my lung power , time to go but you happy clappers keep clapping no promotion with this idiot in charge:loopy:

CARLOS PLEASE DO ONE :rant:

Mr Chansiri

You need to act Carlos the idiot clown has to goooooo .

Happy clappers cheer on

Are any of you lads actually at the game?, if so, what is the main problem here?, I imagine defence of course, with the scoreline, but Reach, Joao, etc., not a bad attacking line up, are midfield just not getting the ball forward enough (or not quick enough?).

Selfishly, I was hoping you could hold them to a draw, but that is a steep hill to climb now.

Are any of you lads actually at the game?, if so, what is the main problem here?, I imagine defence of course, with the scoreline, but Reach, Joao, etc., not a bad attacking line up, are midfield just not getting the ball forward enough (or not quick enough?).

Selfishly, I was hoping you could hold them to a draw, but that is a steep hill to climb now.

They've had 4 shots on target = 3goals, !

Tom Lees on for Pudil

Pudil is a stand in center half,2 on the bench,doesn't make sense at all.

Atti missed headed chance same old story again,he tries hard but still not good enough

---------- Post added 03-03-2018 at 16:24 ----------

Passing at the back again then lose it and give away a penalty,What a load of Rubbish

Swansea 4 up us 4 down,wow.

Pudil is a stand in center half,2 on the bench,doesn't make sense at all.

Saving players for Ipswich!?

Saving players for Ipswich!?

LOL why? still gonna be a loss at this rate it doesnt matter Oo

Thank god Bolton,Birmingham losing.