Don’t forget the wild birds in this weather.

Don’t forget to put water out in this weather for the birds,and any scraps of food, bread crushed old biscuits or make a lard cake with the kids it’s all on you tube . But lots of water in shallow bowls everyday thank you

Its advice for honest sheffield people to provide water for honest sheffield birdlife.

And Im assuming people wont put it out on pavements, but perhaps in their back garden. But, I agree, the OP should have specified for the hard of thinking.

Don’t forget to put water out in this weather for the birds,and any scraps of food, bread crushed old biscuits or make a lard cake with the kids it’s all on you tube . But lots of water in shallow bowls everyday thank you

Good call...

Everytime a bird is drawn to my bird feeder they get picked off by the local bird of prey.

Everytime a bird is drawn to my bird feeder they get picked off by the local bird of prey.

Well something is getting fed then. We dont want sparrowhawks starving either!

Well something is getting fed then. We dont want sparrowhawks starving either!

Definitely not. Somehow they do not seem keen on the KFC. Beggars can't be choosers and all that :roll:

My snow day plan is to make a new bird table and fill it with food for the birds, Please don't forget the wildlife will be struggling for food

Did the Bird bath this morning but couldn't re-stock the bird table because the shed lock had seized solid. Thankfully other feeders are still full.

just trudged up garden to fill bird feeder . Tits are out , don't mean birds , I mean off school kids throwing snowballs at my bird feeders . Some good shots though

Definitely not. Somehow they do not seem keen on the KFC. Beggars can't be choosers and all that :roll:

That's cause they ran out of chicken at KFC! So judgmental.... :hihi:

A couple of months back I got a bird feeder for the garden. It went well at first, lots of interest from various types of birds, and occasionally it got absolutely swarmed by Starlings. But now nothing, no birds are interested at all and I can't understand why.

They will be back you can be sure be patient