Pharmacy in hallamshire

Can’t find a straight answer to this online! I was at RHH last night outpatients department and was issued with a script I have to go back and collect today. Is the Boots pharmacy located in the Outpatients department does anyone know or in the main building? I foolishly didn’t ask last night

Edited by markfor

Suggest u go to hospital and ask them where it is!!!!!

Thanks for your very helpful reply numbnuts. I’m getting someone to drop me in while I collect so I don’t have to pay another !2.50 to park like I did yesterday and wanted to make sure I was in right area. No need for replies like this.......thanks to everyone else who replied......I haven’t been able to get cos of the weather!

If you have a Boots that is nearer to you you can ring them and ask them to deliver it there and pick it up if easier :)

If you have a Boots that is nearer to you you can ring them and ask them to deliver it there and pick it up if easier :)

Ah really? That would be easier. As it’s a hospital script my docs can’t issue the items apparently which is a bit silly! Thanks

No.

An outpatients script has to be cashed at the the Hallamshire or Weston Park pharmacies. Similarly a script written by your GP cannot be cashed in a hospital pharmacy. Something to do with health trust accounting regulations apparently.

Usually v. busy AFTER 10:30am. Opens at 8AM

Nope, opens at 8.30...