Wanted cat or kitten

Am looking for a new member of my family at like a cat or kitten if any one has any for sale pleas inbox me

Visit one of the rescue centres such as The Sheffield Cats Shelter, they'll all surely have kittens at some point.

Likely to be a bit more money than buying one from Joe Bloggs, but they'll come health checked, de-flead, de-wormed and neutered and it'll probably include microchipping too, maybe even a few week's insurance and things like that.

So, overall an absolute bargain.

I second the suggestion of going to cat rescues. There are so many beautiful cats in shelters through no fault of their own who just want a chance of a loving home and who will repay the love given them many times over.

I second the suggestion of going to cat rescues. There are so many beautiful cats in shelters through no fault of their own who just want a chance of a loving home and who will repay the love given them many times over.

Must be a different type of cat to my torty, with her its all take take take, if there is love it is most definitely on her terms.