Car Battery advice

my battery is running on empty nearly so i need a replacement where sells cheapish batteries i have been quoted £265!!!!!! and that is just the battery help with forumers.

Many thanks

Buy cheap you will buy twice. Only a monied fool can afford to buy cheap batteries...

What car is it being fitted to and do you know the battery code? Tayna is usually the cheapest place I find for batteries.

What's tha battery place on shoreham ? Street they are usually good on prices

Lots of cheap batteries on the Internet.

(and most come with free p&p!)

Not all cars will run with a "cheap battery" .. we still don't know which car it's for...

varta used to be life time guarantee we never fitted anything else but some cars have special batteries for their smart charging systems i.e. ford.

Not all cars will run with a "cheap battery" .. we still don't know which car it's for...

A car neither knows nor cares how much you paid for its battery! ?

I bought a battery for a Megane 1.6 for about £55, Andrew Page, do you have one of those?

Paid for one only two weeks ago from AllBatteries off the web

Half the price of the local garage’s quote, problem was I had to fit it myself and then take the old one to the Dumpit Site

Although I ordered it two weeks ago it took a week to arrive, possibly because it came from somewhere near Lyon in central France.

It’s fine and was identical to the one I swapped.