Should Corbyn ignore the smears against him?

Well it looks like Corbyn was going to carry out his threat to sue, and had the Tories backed into a corner. To think that some people believed Bradley would be able to call MI5 as witness in a libel trial triggered by his own stupidity :hihi:

The episode has allowed Corbyn a rare show of strength in the media. And looking at the latest polls he has benefitted from it.

The Cons are already morally bankrupt.

As well as being forced to make another grovelling apology, the MP has been forced to make a donation to a food bank in his Mansfield constituency. Perhaps Corbyn's nod to the fact that Bradley made nasty comments about the unemployed.

Let's hope he had to deliver it in person and got the chance to see the poverty and deprivation his damned Conservative government has caused. It might give him a clue as to why Jeremy Corbyn has gained a following.

Let's hope he had to deliver it in person and got the chance to see the poverty and deprivation his damned Conservative government has caused. It might give him a clue as to why Jeremy Corbyn has gained a following.

That would be sweet

You really do have the wrong end of the stick, give over with the frothing and thinking you've got an angle, like a pound shop Andrew Neil.

Here are my words again, read them - the high value words I wrote, not the 99p words in your head. :)

As I said, Corbyn's history of course, in the nice concise form of court papers and witness statements that will lift the scales from millions of eyes who might otherwise casually vote for the kindly looking old duffer.

It will suit him just fine for his history to be scattered and subjective instead of collected and analysed. Corbyn would be a mug to put himself in the spotlight.

More right wing conspiracy rubbish. Give it a rest, Tory Boy MP for Mansfield has egg all,over face today

---------- Post added 25-02-2018 at 08:50 ----------

You really are struggling with this. You've driven yourself down a cul de sac and now you need my permission to reverse, or you can sit there all day for all I care.

You are asking for something that I neither believe nor contend so no matter how much you carry on with your pound shop Andrew Neil routine, you can't go anywhere because there is nowhere to go.

It's Saturday, go give your imagination a rinse.

Any thoughts on what Priti Patel did ? Don’t pretend you don’t know what i’m on about

---------- Post added 25-02-2018 at 08:53 ----------

Your a nice bloke deano but you're also a devoted fanboy.

Hypothetically you'd still be praising Jezza while Momentum thugs dragged you off to the gulag.

«* Momentum thugs «* :hihi: Try a bit of independant thinking without letting the Sun and Mail do it for you

Edited by nikki-red
quote tags

Any thoughts on what Priti Patel did ? Don’t pretend you don’t know what i’m on about

You mean the government minister at the time? What about her? She went freelance beyond her government's policy and was sacked, but she at least had authority and position in the first place. Corbyn was a backbench nobody with no more right to independently try to form UK government policy than a bowl of soup. His history is one of indulging his personal hobby horses of regimes that are / were either actually, or to all intents and purposes enemies of the United Kingdom or its allies. From the IRA to Hamas to Iran to Czechoslovakia, Jeremy was out there seeking an alternative for the UK that would make it more like Venezuela today.

Now you might like the idea of the UK being like Venezuela, or even of Israel being "wiped off the map" by Iran, but I really, really don't.

If you do you like the idea of the UK being like Venezuela, like Jeremy does / did, you should at least have the honesty and integrity to say so, or to say that you disagree with Jeremy.

Off you pop.

More right wing conspiracy rubbish. Give it a rest, Tory Boy MP for Mansfield has egg all,over face today

Your a nice bloke deano but you're also a devoted fanboy.

Hypothetically you'd still be praising Jezza while Momentum thugs dragged you off to the gulag.

«* Momentum thugs «* :hihi: Try a bit of independant thinking without letting the Sun and Mail do it for you

It does make you think about the failings of others , that Mansfield has a "Tory Boy MP"

Edited by nikki-red
quote tags

Go through my posting history and find a single right wing point of view.

Just because I don't like Labour doesn't make me a Mail reader.

Challenging concept for the empty headed :cool:

Edited by Jonny5

Go through my posting history and find a single right wing point of view.

Just because I don't like Labour doesn't make me a Mail reader.

Challenging concept for the empty headed :cool:

that's a standard response from Ridgewalk , anyone who dosent agree with him is accused of being a Sun / Mail reader

Edited by nikki-red
quote tags

All politicians have their own agenda.

Some in our government are actively working with American conservatives to undermine our NHS and other institutions. Actively working to introduce trade deals that they know will damage British farming. Right now that is happening.

Is that against the national interest? After all these people are in power. Corbyn wasn’t.

To a lot of people the actions of people like Fox are far more dangerous and damaging. Fox probably Understands it which is why he’s been using deflection tactics today.

Its very telling that Alex Salmond, just like George Galloway, now has his own show on RT.

Some in our government are actively working with American conservatives to undermine our NHS and other institutions. Actively working to introduce trade deals that they know will damage British farming. Right now that is happening.

Is that against the national interest? After all these people are in power. Corbyn wasn’t.

To a lot of people the actions of people like Fox are far more dangerous and damaging. Fox probably Understands it which is why he’s been using deflection tactics today.

Well I going to ask it because you are very fond of asking it but Proof Please

Hiya Penny, you alright flower :wave:

Remember, you support terrorists and organised crime groups every time you buy your dodgy fags.

I simply look for the best price. Would you pay £20 when you can get the exact same thing for £9 somewhere else. ?

It pays to shop around .