Should Corbyn ignore the smears against him?

Corbyn is the man who invited Palestinian terrorists to parliament .

Corbyn is the man who is friends with Hamas

Corbyn is the man who is friends with Irish terrorists.

I wouldnt trust this bloke with the weather forecast , never mind sensitive information.

Hiya Penny, you alright flower :wave:

Remember, you support terrorists and organised crime groups every time you buy your dodgy fags.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I don't think he had the gumption.

As I said, Corbyn's history of course, in the nice concise form of court papers and witness statements that will lift the scales from millions of eyes who might otherwise casually vote for the kindly looking old duffer.

It will suit him just fine for his history to be scattered and subjective instead of collected and analysed. Corbyn would be a mug to put himself in the spotlight.

So I think he should sue!! :) But he won't.

Answer the question. What exactly is the history?

If you know what it is just post it.

Answer the question. What exactly is the history?

If you know what it is just post it.

Yawn. Bored now.

Surely you must be tired, take your Daily Mail to bed for research purposes and you might learn something new.

Yawn. Bored now.

Surely you must be tired, take your Daily Mail to bed for research purposes and you might learn something new.

I wouldn’t wipe my backside on the Daily Mail.

Now.....what exactly is this history.

Post it or shut up.

I wouldn’t wipe my backside on the Daily Mail.

Now.....what exactly is this history.

Post it or shut up.

What you do with your Daily Mail in bed is between you, your conscience, your sheets and your laundry.

I actually thought that you had more gumption, but if you cant understand what I've clearly written and then repeated, I was, for one very rare occasion, wrong. I'll have to put you on the other pile again.

Redeem yourself back on topic - do you think Corbyn will / would sue?

Corbyn should answer ALL the smears against him. They are so numerous it defies belief that he is able to continue in his position without some sort of investigation.

What you do with your Daily Mail in bed is between you, your conscience, your sheets and your laundry.

I actually thought that you had more gumption, but if you cant understand what I've clearly written and then repeated, I was, for one very rare occasion, wrong. I'll have to put you on the other pile again.

Redeem yourself back on topic - do you think Corbyn will / would sue?

Answer the question. Stop avoiding it. Stop trolling and goading other posters too.

I can understand why you don’t want to answer. You just want to sling some vague non-specific dirt about without any evidence - maybe hoping to co-opt some other posters into it too - and don’t like getting called out on it.

I’ve posted for years on this forum and care about it - the crap you are spouting places it at risk, so think carefully before posting unfounded allegations.

Now...answer the question.

---------- Post added 23-02-2018 at 21:10 ----------

Corbyn should answer ALL the smears against him. They are so numerous it defies belief that he is able to continue in his position without some sort of investigation.

You just answered why there might not be any investigation - why should he spend any time seriously responding to what you call ‘smears’

His lawyers can do it

You just want to sling some vague non-specific dirt about without any evidence - maybe hoping to co-opt some other posters into it too - and don’t like getting called out on it.

You really do have the wrong end of the stick, give over with the frothing and thinking you've got an angle, like a pound shop Andrew Neil.

Here are my words again, read them - the high value words I wrote, not the 99p words in your head. :)

As I said, Corbyn's history of course, in the nice concise form of court papers and witness statements that will lift the scales from millions of eyes who might otherwise casually vote for the kindly looking old duffer.

It will suit him just fine for his history to be scattered and subjective instead of collected and analysed. Corbyn would be a mug to put himself in the spotlight.

You really do have the wrong end of the stick, give over with the frothing and thinking you've got an angle, like a pound shop Andrew Neil.

Here are my words again, read them - the high value words I wrote, not the 99p words in your head. :)

You're quite right, which is why he fought to become the leader of the Labour Party; because being the leader of the Labour Party is a discrete job for those who'd hate the idea of some muck raking toe rag from the yellow press crawling all over their past

You're quite right, which is why he fought to become the leader of the Labour Party; because being the leader of the Labour Party is a discrete job for those who'd hate the idea of some muck raking toe rag from the yellow press crawling all over their past

You don't do sarcasm, but you did read all the words to the end and I thank you for that. You highlighted one sentence too late though. :)

I don’t have any angle yet....

I just don’t know what yours is. Because you won’t answer the question. You’re still slinging mud without any evidence.

Answer the question. What is this history you talk about?

Should be easy. You seem to know what it is. So just post it.