Mobile phones on buses

the thing that is driving me mad at the moment:rant: is chavs with mobiles on the bus,who insist on sharing their music with you.have these losers never heard of headphones.its about time this was banned:mad:

The question that should be asked is who invented phones with speakers like that anyway; if you want to listen to you own music you have headphones, if you want to share music with friends in a social situation thats what stereos are for!

My favourite is the people who speak SOOOOO loudly that you hear every damn thing they are saying!

I hate public transport because of the lack of respect of a large majority of "the public"

I hate mobile phones in general, possibly the rudest invention in the history of mankind. Having said that I still own one as I would become a social outcast without it.

I think certain seats should be designated "mobile free seats". Maybe a couple of seats on each bus. These should be brightly coloured (possibly Orange - sponsored by "Orange" - good Public Relations and good advertising for the company) and located in a quiet part of the bus.

This would be a brilliant way of cutting down on brain harming radiation to other passengers and noise pollution.

It'd be great if someone would invent a remote device that would turn these abused phones into a puddle of hot plastic.

I think certain seats should be designated "mobile free seats". Maybe a couple of seats on each bus. These should be brightly coloured (possibly Orange - sponsored by "Orange" - good Public Relations and good advertising for the company) and located in a quiet part of the bus.

This would be a brilliant way of cutting down on brain harming radiation to other passengers and noise pollution.

Makes no bloody difference as they're always so loud you can hear them wherever you are on the bus.

the thing that is driving me mad at the moment:rant: is chavs with mobiles on the bus,who insist on sharing their music with you.have these losers never heard of headphones.its about time this was banned:mad:

I hate them sharing the noise too. Never heard it referred to as 'music' before now though!

Why is it always 'garage' or RnB though? I might not mind if it was something calming and classical on the ride to work in the morning rush hour!

God knows what "pleasure" these imbeciles get from their tinny, distorted noise. The speakers are so naff that it just sounds ghastly.

Why is it always 'garage' or RnB though? I might not mind if it was something calming and classical on the ride to work in the morning rush hour!
i hate the fact that its always r n chuffin b!

Its reading threads like this that almost make paying those ridiculously over-taxed fuel prices worthwhile......ALMOST.