Relocation of stocksbridge waste water treatment works

For getting home a canoe will be Quickest.

It would be nice if they could leave cycle access through the roadworks.

It would, I don't fancy riding on the bypass. I've done it before but it'll be worse at rush hour with the extra diverted vehicles too!

There is an alternative route, through the woods, but its not suitable for road bikes.

Looking at the details above, I'm going to have to get fit and start using my (mountain) bike! Driving is going to become very tedious :(

For getting home a canoe will be Quickest.

It would be nice if they could leave cycle access through the roadworks.

There is already cycle access .............. through Whanrncliffe woods down to Oughtibridge

Enjoy your ride. :)

But look on the bright side, eh ?

Don't. Brightside's not near Stocksbridge.

There is already cycle access .............. through Whanrncliffe woods down to Oughtibridge

Enjoy your ride. :)

Like I said, it's not suitable for road bikes. Cyclo-cross maybe, but not regular skinny tyres.

It's very pebbly in places, and large sections are limestone chippings.

Like I said, it's not suitable for road bikes. Cyclo-cross maybe, but not regular skinny tyres.

It's very pebbly in places, and large sections are limestone chippings.

Buy a mountain bike then . the point being there IS cycle access that can be used whilst the road is closed.

Buy a mountain bike then . the point being there IS cycle access that can be used whilst the road is closed.

Can I refer you to my earlier post.....

The disruption has started, three way traffic lights in action at the bottom of morehall lane this morning ,oh what joy.

Morning, so does anyone know the diversions in place for the 57 bus please? Thanks

Combining this with Supertram’s rail replacement from April/May is going to be w nightmare.

The disruption has started, three way traffic lights in action at the bottom of morehall lane this morning ,oh what joy.

Been there a few days now, for the moment at least they seem to be clearing them away at some point overnight then setting them back out around 9am ish

Been there a few days now, for the moment at least they seem to be clearing them away at some point overnight then setting them back out around 9am ish

They weren't set up at 7.40am this morning if that helps.